Shellos Sea West and Shellos Sea Est

Ash and Dawn had set out on the Poni Fields. Before taking the last test they wanted to visit the surrounding area a bit. They had told each other that there was no point in hurrying since this was the last stage of the Tour of the Islands. Maybe they didn't even fully realize it, but they were both sorry that it was almost over now.– Shellos Sea West is much stronger than Shellos Sea Est! -- Are you joking!? Shellos Sea Est is much prettier and more elegant than Shellos Sea West! -Then the two stopped confused. They looked at each other, then decided to continue.They saw two girls, a blonde with pigtails dressed as a cowgirl and a brunette with long straight hair in a straw hat and long blue dress.– What's going on here? - let slip the coach looking at them.– My Shellos is better in every way! - exclaimed the brunette.– You're wrong, it's mine that's better! - instead exclaimed the blonde.- Um, sorry? - Dawn decided to call them back.The two turned to look at them, but they didn't look decidedly calm.- As I said ... - said the coordinator, smiling with her eyes closed in fear.– Why are you arguing? - Ash asked them.– Because she says her Shellos is stronger than mine! - Said the brunette looking at the other angrily.- It's a fact! - exclaimed the other, looking at her in turn. - Shellos Sea West is stronger and more majestic than Shellos Sea Est! -– Shellos Sea West and Shellos Sea Est... it reminds me of something. - Ash commented continuing to look at them.– Aren't they Pokémon we've already seen in Sinnoh? - asked her friend, rhetorically, looking at him.– You are right, there are two different types of Shellos. - he said, turning around in surprise.– My Shellos is superior! -– No, mine is superior! -- Come on, stop it! - exclaimed the coordinator looking at them worried.– By the way, who are you? We are Ash and Dawn, we are doing the Tour of the Islands. - said the friend.– Pleasure guys, I'm Gaia. - Said the brunette, turning to look at them and smiling.– My name is Alice, please. - said the blonde smiling in turn, looking at them.– Wow what a change of mood. - Dawn commented in surprise.– Anyway, can you show us your Pokémon? I'm curious to see the description of the Pokédex from here. - Ash said with a hint of a smile.Now they both became perplexed.– You're not from Alola, then? - Gaia asked.– No, I'm from Kanto and Dawn from Sinnoh. - answered the coach. - Can you show us Pokémon now? -- Certain! - they both said before throwing the Pokéballs.The two Pokémon appeared side by side, and Ash and Dawn decided to get their Pokédexes.The trainer pointed the Pokédex at Shellos Mare East, while Dawn aimed at Shellos Mare West."Shellos Sea Est, Slugsea Pokémon: Shellos of the Est Sea are bright blue, reflecting the colors of the ocean in which they live. While the two variants of Shellos look quite different, they have the same fighting abilities and the same attitudes.""West Sea Shellos, Slugsea Pokémon: Shellos live along coasts and have colors that change depending on what they eat and where they live. West Sea Shellos are a beautiful bright pink."– Which of the two do you prefer? - Gaia asked smiling.– Obviously they prefer Shellos Sea West. - Alice said closing her eyes proudly and putting her hands on her hips. - Shellos Sea Est is nothing more than a vulgar imitation. -- How dare you!? - said the other, turning to look at her angrily.- I allow myself! You are the one who started!! -The two were increasingly confused. Dawn was worried, while Ash was mostly annoyed.- Stop arguing... - the coordinator murmured uneasily.- Stop! Where I come from, these things are resolved with a Pokémon battle and not by saying the same things over and over again! - exclaimed the friend.His irritation was mostly due to the fact that Dawn was getting worried and feeling uneasy. Then he couldn't believe they were arguing over such a trifle. Even though they looked different, even the Pokédex said that their fighting skills were the same!

♥♥♥

– Shellos, use Mud-Slap! -Shellos Mare East of Gaia then went towards the opponent and used the requested move. He scored, but the other hadn't given any sign of yielding.– Shellos, use Mud Bomb! -– Respond with Water Pulse! -Meanwhile, Ash and Dawn watched the fight rather impressed.They both seem quite skilled. - commented the coach.– Difficult to say who is the strongest, to me they seem equal. - commented the coordinator in turn.– Did you see?! - the blonde asked the other rhetorically. - Shellos Sea West is the strongest, you better retreat before making a fool of yourself! -- But what you're saying!? - exclaimed the other irritated. - This fight is only proving the superiority of Shellos Sea Est! -- Of course those two fight a lot... - Ash commented dazed, continuing to look at them.- You know, Ash? I believe they are sisters. - Dawn said, continuing to look at them in turn with a convinced smile.- What? - said the friend looking at her surprised. - How did you figure that out?? -– Well, they didn't tell us. she said looking at him in turn. - But their way of arguing makes me understand that they are very familiar, they remind me of me and Moon when we were little. -