Team Rocket to the Rescue!

The three members of Team Rocket sat cross-legged. They were on a trail near Konikoni City.

- Things haven't been going the way they should lately. Jessie said crossing her arms. - If we want to be successful we should work a little harder... - he added, slightly lowering his eyes with a distressed air.

- I can build even more powerful robots! - exclaimed Meowth raising an enthusiastic paw.

- Right! To catch Pikachu we need a new robot! - James retorted innocently.

The girl let out an exasperated sigh.

- You two just can't be serious, can you? -

- What's the problem Jessie? - asked the confused Pokémon.

- Yes, what's the problem Jessie? Why do you have these shady moments?? - echoed the boy.

- Don't you understand? - he asked rhetorically. - Sooner or later the Chief will get bored of our constant failures... and what will become of us then? -

- Jessie, you don't have to worry too much... - James tried to reassure her even though he didn't know what to say.

- Pikachu is practically in our hands, we just have to wait for the right moment! - Meowth exclaimed resolutely.

Jessie didn't seem at all convinced, indeed looking at her she seemed worried... at that moment, however, they were distracted by a slight gust of wind.

A Dragonite landed in front of them and handed Jessie a black PDA.

She took it confused and the other two joined her looking equally puzzled.

- Guys, are you there? -

The three jumped in alarm and Jessie almost slipped the object.

- BOSS! ARE YOU YOU!? - they exclaimed in unison.

- Very good, I'm glad that Dragonite delivered successfully. - he said. - I have an assignment for you, at the moment you are my only recruits in Alola, which is why I want to entrust you with a mission. -

- Tell us everything! they exclaimed together.

They were really tense, it's been a long time since they've had a call directly from the Chief.

- I want you to find this man. -

A photo of a man together with a Mr. Mime appeared on the screen:

The three friends looked at the photo in surprise

The three friends looked at the photo in surprise. That guy had a familiar face...

- His name is Clayton, he has traveled all over the world with his Mr. Mime, I want you to capture him and bring him to me as quickly as possible, can you do it? -

- Of course! - they answered simultaneously.

- Great. John said. Right now it should be on Akala Island, approximately near Kokoni City. -