The Mysterious Vulpix

In a trailer on Route 16, a Vulpix was resting curled up in a donut shape on a glass table. It was a Vulpix in Alola form. He had been brought there by a researcher who had found him on Mount Lanakila. He was wounded when he was found. He suspected they had been Pokémon poachers. He then took it to his laboratory in Ula Ula and reported it to his superiors. At first, it hadn't been easy for her to gain the Pokémon's trust. You could see how scared he was... this, unfortunately, confirmed the researcher's hypothesis more and more.However, at that moment Vulpix was alone... or rather, he should have been. At one point a dark shadow fell over him, so he looked up in confusion.

♥♥♥

– Oricorio, use Gigavolt Havoc! - Ash exclaimed.The Pokémon, then, with a decisive air used the move ordered to him.- Fantastic! - Dawn exclaimed shocked clasping her hands, while watching the move.The satisfied coach put his hands on his hips still looking at Oricorio.– Electrium Z suits Oricorio very much. - said the friend looking at him enthusiastically.– Yes, nice work Oricorio! - exclaimed the boy raising a thumb towards the Pokémon.Oricorio in response turned and smiled gratefully.At that moment, however, they heard the cry of a Pokémon in the distance.– What was that?! - exclaimed Dawn, alarmed and confused, going close to Ash.It looked like a Pokémon. he said looking in turn in front of him.– It seemed to me too! - she exclaimed looking at him. - But what Pokémon could it be? -He looked like a Vulpix to me. he said, looking at her in turn.– An Alolan Vulpix? How cute! I've never seen any!! -– I've never seen them live either. - he said again. - However, that verse did not bode well. -- Right! We have to go and see what's going on! -And so they looked back in front of them and then ran away. A few seconds before Dawn and immediately after Ash.

♥♥♥

Vulpix was exhausted. He had run and run... and finally collapsed on the ground. He had managed to give one last cry for help in the hope of being rescued... but he couldn't take it anymore. He closed his eyes in exhaustion.Meanwhile, the two friends had arrived in the same area. Ash had stopped confused, while Dawn without stopping had run to him getting on her knees.- Poor thing! - he exclaimed taking his paws. - What happened?! It's terrible! -- Breathe!? - asked the equally alarmed coach.- Yes. - he answered taking him in his arms and standing up. - We have to take it to the Pokémon Center immediately, Ash! he exclaimed, turning to look at him. - We'll try to figure out what happened later, but now we have to hurry before the situation gets worse!! -- Sure, let's go now! - Ash exclaimed, nodding his head decisively.

♥♥♥

So they went to the Pokémon Center and Nurse Joy took care of the Vulpix. About half an hour had passed and Nurse Joy was talking to the two young trainers.– Vulpix is ​​fine, he's just exhausted. - she said sympathetically. - He ran a lot, I can't say how many kilometers he did in these days. -- Luckily... - Dawn murmured closing her eyes and lowering her gaze sighing.- It was only about this then, better this way... but why did he have traveled all those kilometres? - Ash reasoned aloud.– Joy, do you receive me? - asked a voice coming from the screen on the counter.Nurse Joy and the two boys looked at the screen in confusion. Only Joy, of course, knew who the girl was talking to.– Janette, I see you, is there a problem? - Joy asked, confused and a little alarmed.– Yes, unfortunately there is a problem. - she said seriously, but at the same time mortified. - I had taken custody of a Vulpix from Mount Lanakila, I suspected that Pokémon poachers had hunted it... now it's gone, the trailer door was open and I don't understand how it was possible. In any case I have to find that Pokémon as soon as possible, can you warn your colleagues about the other Pokémon Centers? -- Sure, don't worry Janette, leave it to me. -– A Vulpix? - Ash asked to get attention.– In Alolan form, I guess. - Dawn said a bit confused by the whole situation.Joy then turned to look at the boys and smiled and then looked back at Janette.'I think there will be no need to warn anyone, Janette. he said, continuing to smile. - These guys have found Vulpix. -- That's better. - she said breathing a sigh of relief. - I don't know how to thank you. -- Forget about it. - Ash said, smiling cordially.– Vulpix was so tired... was he really running away from Pokémon poachers? - Dawn asked worried.– It's just a hypothesis, but, yes, it's probable. - Janette replied, nodding her head in agreement. - As I already told you I found it near Mount Lanakila and it wasn't in good shape... -– I hate pokemon poachers! - exclaimed the angry girl.- Janette, can we help you? Do you want us to bring Vulpix back to you? - the boy asked her instead.– Would you? I would be very grateful! -– Just tell us where. - Ash said.– On route 16. -– So we're close. - reasoned the coordinator bringing a hand close to her chin. - Leave it to us! - she added enthusiastically, closing her eyes and raising the same arm.- Dawn, your sudden changes in mood worry me a little... - the coach murmured, bewildered.