Detective Piplup

- Oh, damn... - Dawn murmured looking at the window of the room.She had been locked in one of the largest halls of the Aether Mansion and didn't know what to do.

- Dawn, can you hear me? Everything OK?! -

The coordinator's eyes widened in surprise.

- It's Ash! - he exclaimed, instinctively, returning to reality.

– Dawn, can you hear me!? -

I feel it, but he apparently doesn't. - he said sadly and then looked around. – Damn, what do I do? -

Her eye fell on the ventilation system higher up toward the ceiling. Half an idea was beginning to make its way into his head. However, at that moment, to distract her...

One of his Pokéballs opened revealing a Pokémon, namely Eevee. The girl looked at him confused, but not too much since it wasn't the first time it happened.

- Eve! - exclaimed the Pokémon smiling with his eyes closed.

- Eevee, we're locked inside... - he murmured sadly, bending down to pick him up. - We have to try to get out of here, but I don't know how. -

At that moment, another of her Pokéballs let out one of her Pokémon and she watched in confusion. Before long, on the ground next to her, Piplup materialized.

He looked proud with his eyes closed and fins on his hips.

– Pipla. - he said knowingly.

- What? Is there nothing to worry about? Piplup, are you kidding me?? - Dawn asked confused.

– Pipla piplaa. - said Piplup turning to look at her and bringing a fin close to his chest.

- You think about it? How is it that I get the feeling that this won't lead us to anything good? -

– Pipla! - he exclaimed, turning around and starting to walk.

She had raised a fin and was following the direction he indicated. Always with a proud air... he seemed very sure of what he was doing, but the mistress wasn't, instead, so sure. However, she decided to go with him and see what he was going to do.

Flashback:

Ash and Dawn were walking on Route 15 when...

– Ash, look, it's the residence of the Aether Paradise! - exclaimed the girl pointing to her and stopping. - Do you remember what Moon told us about the Aether Paradise? - he added, turning to look at him.

He returned the confused look.

- She wasn't really clear. -

They both thought about Moon's words. She had recounted with great concern what Gladion had told her. A mysterious boy they had barely seen... yet there was something big at stake. Ash and Dawn tried not to think about it too much to focus on the Islands Tour, but they were quite worried.

We should go to the Aether Paradise foundation and investigate. - Ash said with a more serious air.

– Why wait so long? - Dawn asked rhetorically.

He looked back in front of him and began to walk with an air of determination. One could say that after a while his walk became a full-fledged run.

– Where are you going, Dawn?! - exclaimed the confused coach.

She then turned around smiling slyly.

– To investigate, of course. - he answered and then turned around again and started running again.