Be wary of anyone you don't know

– I'll call it: Double Spin move! - Dawn exclaimed enthusiastically, throwing her arms in the air.

– Wow, you're trying really hard. Ash commented, smiling and also letting a giggle escape.

– Brionne, I choose you! - she exclaimed taking and throwing a Pokéball.

The Pokémon came out and landed on the ground. Looking at her with his usual calm and waiting air.

– What's on your mind now? - the curious coach asked her.

– In the test at the observatory I asked Piplup and Brionne to join hands, turning on themselves, while using Bubble Beam. - she began to explain continuing, however, to look at her Pokémon. - I want to see if it works, too, by combining Double Spin at the same time. Hopefully a Triple, if not a Fourth, Bolt should result. -

– Wow. - Said the friend, now, smiling unconvinced. - Isn't that a little too rash? I mean, you've only been training Piplup to use Double Spin for a few days now... -

- There is nothing to worry about. - she said hastily, continuing to look at the two Pokémon. - So, ready? -

- I don't have a good feeling... - Ash commented, spontaneously, however, softly so as not to be heard.

– So... take your hand, turn around and, when you feel like it, start walking, spreading Bolleraggio throughout the surrounding area! - he exclaimed, throwing his arms to the sky at the end of the sentence.

Piplup and Brionne did as he said...however, soon, Piplup's eyes took on the shape of two spirals. They hadn't even started using Bubble Beam... Brionne, on the other hand, didn't seem to have any particular problems, but, when she noticed Piplup, she stopped in amazement. He still held his hand, but he looked very perplexed.

– Oh no, Piplup, poor thing! - exclaimed the coordinator running to the two.

- Well, that's right... - Ash commented, smiling with his eyes closed with a mortified air.Meanwhile, behind some bushes...

- Of course, spying on children from behind a bush is a nice tear of youth. Meowth said.

– Yes, but shouldn't we be looking for Clayton? What are we doing here? James asked confused.

We will change strategy. Jessie began to say without taking her eyes off the two in front of her. - So far trying to catch Clayton has been a failure, it's time for a change. -

– Yes, but what would you like to do? the boy asked, looking at her.

– An exchange. - answered the girl looking at him in turn. - One of Clayton's children's Pokémon. -

- Yes, of course... - said the Pokémon, skeptical, looking at her with wide eyes. - And you think that would work? When have we ever managed to catch their Pokémon? -

- In fact, put like this, we are a complete failure... - commented James widening, in turn, his eyes.

– Oh, listen! There is a first time for everything! Even for successes!! - Jessie exclaimed angrily.

– Isn't it really sad that this could be our first success in almost seven years? - Said the increasingly demoralized boy with his eyes wide open.

– Man, let's face it, but do you really think that this time we will really complete our capture? - Meowth said, without even looking at him, with his eyes closed and a resigned air.

- If you do this, however, it's useless to try... - Jessie commented, looking forward again and widening, in turn, her eyes.

Back to Ash and Dawn...