Blush Mountain

Ash and Dawn were on route 12, precisely at the foot of Blush Mountain, near the Geothermal Power Plant.

- Dawn, what are you doing? - asked the coach approaching her.

He was standing in front of a huge gate and was holding the rotom smartphone, close to his face, horizontally.

– I try the new function of the rotom smartphone. - she answered without looking at him.

– The new feature? he asked more and more confused.

At that moment, the coordinator snapped a photo. Then, she brought the electronic device, satisfied, in front of the todays.

– Did you take a picture? Let me see! - Ash said approaching. - Ah, it's a Magneton! Why did you photograph it? -

– To try out the new feature, I already told you! -

Does this photo suit you, Dawn? Do you want to share it with the Pokévisor? - asked a metallic voice coming from the device.

Dawn continued to smile with a certain pride, but his friend, understanding us less and less, moved his gaze from the cell phone to her.

– Sharing it?? Pokévisor?? -

– It is the new function installed in the smartphone. - he began to explain, continuing to look at the screen. - You can take pictures of Pokémon and post them online, it's trendy right now. - he added by clicking the confirm button and scrolling through the comments. - But... - he began to speak again after a while scrolling with his finger. - There are already quite a few comments, I did not expect this. -

– But how did they do it? Is it real time?? - Asked the boy, more and more confused, trying to peek at the screen.

In response, the girl kept scrolling through the comments. She had a little smile that showed how pleased she was. She was very fond of new technologies.

Soon, a bus stopped and a lot of screaming kids got out. They looked, really, excited.

Ash and Dawn looked up in confusion, noting that, indeed, the area a few meters away from them was filled with children who certainly hadn't been more than eight years old.

The bus they had been traveling in had stopped near the tall grass and there was a young woman who had got out to restore order.

Will it be a school class? the coordinator asked instinctively, continuing to look at them.

– I really think so. commented the other, looking in turn.

– So... children... guys! Order!! - exclaimed the teacher, very calm at first, then getting a little impatient.

The kids, however, fortunately, listened to her and all lined up smiling.

- Very good. - he said putting his hands on his hips and letting out a sigh of relief with his eyes closed. - So, here we are at the Geothermal Power Plant. We will enter shortly and there will be a guide who will accompany us to visit it. -

– They must visit the plant! How wonderful!! - Dawn exclaimed, continuing to look at them, smiling.

– If you want we can also go and visit it, it is literally a stone's throw away. - Ash said, turning to look at her.

– No, it doesn't matter. - she said putting her smartphone in her pocket and looking at the other to take a note. - Since I'm in this area of ​​Ula'ula island there is one thing I have to do. he said, looking at the note.

Even the coach, then, curious, looked at the ticket.

– Who gave you this note? -

– A girl in Akala. -