A nice reunion in Heahea City

Ash and Dawn had arrived in Heahea City.

- We have arrived in Heahea City! They say the clothes shop in this town is great!! - exclaimed the enthusiastic girl while they were still walking.

- How much enthusiasm for pieces of fabric. - commented the incredulous coach.

- Pika pika... - Pikachu emitted on the shoulder of the perplexed coach.

- Ash, you don't understand anything about fashion. - she scolded him crossing her arms. - You pass Pikachu which is a Pokémon, but you should keep up to date, guys should also keep up with the latest trends. -

- I don't see why, it's so frivolous to think about certain things all the time. - he said a little annoyed.

- Sorry? -

The two turned around and found themselves in front of an old man. He had a piece of paper in his hand and seemed to be rather lost.

- Excuse me, could you help me find the Hano Grand Resort? I'm meeting up with a couple of old friends from high school, but they're not from around here and I don't know where he is. -

His friends initially looked at him in surprise, but then Dawn smiled and spoke up.

- Look, we're not local, but we're happy to help you, we like to be useful. -

- Are you sure? If it's a nuisance for you, I can ask someone else. -

- Don't worry, we'll be happy to help you. she said, smiling again.

- I'm really lucky to have met two such nice young people! - he exclaimed, smiling in turn. - Boy, I know you'd rather spend all your free time with your girlfriend, but try to put up with this grumpy old man for a while. - he added, now addressing only Ash in a more confidential tone.

- G-Look, he misunderstood! - Dawn exclaimed, nervously moving her arms, a little red in the face.

The boy's eyes widened in surprise. He really didn't expect such a comment.

❤❤❤

After walking around the city for a bit, the two had brought the old gentleman in front of a building.

- This must be it. - commented the girl.

- Come on, let's go in. - Ash said looking at her. - Let's go ask for information! -

She nodded yes and the boy started walking towards the door.

Before doing the same, Dawn looked at him, also because the gentleman hadn't moved yet.

- So you two are not a couple? -

She turned to look at him, amazed at first, but then flustered.

- Of course not! W-we're friends!! -

- At the moment. he commented in a lower voice.

- What did he say? -

At that moment the old man started walking leaving her behind.

❤❤❤

Ash had stopped in front of the reception.

- Excuse me, is this the Hau Hau Resort? -

- Exactly. - answered the operator with a smile.

- Ah, finally! - the gentleman let slip taking a few steps forward. - There should be a reservation under Paul William's name, can you check? -