Hokulani Observatory

Just as Ash and Dawn's trial at the Hokulani Observatory was taking place, there had been a back-out which, of course, had thrown everyone into a panic.

- What happens?! Why did the lights suddenly go out?? - asked the coordinator confused and frightened.

– Sophocles, is this part of the test? - asked the coach, directing his gaze at him, without, however, seeing him very well.

Flashback

Ash and Dawn had taken the Exeggutorbus to reach Hokulani Peak. Once they got there they could have competed in the first test of Ula'ula island.

- Look at Ash! - exclaimed the coordinator enthusiastically, pointing a finger out the window. - There are tons of Pokémon we've never seen before! -

In fact, he had the Pokédex in his hand and was very concentrated on looking at everyone's descriptions.

– We are lucky to have taken this bus! she commented, smiling with her eyes closed, still facing the window. - So we were able to see many new Pokémon, who knows if any of these will happen to face him in today's test. -

Meanwhile, Ash was looking at yet another Pokémon description on the electronic object he was holding.

– Charjabug, Battery Pokémon: When Chajabug eats, part of the energy accumulates in its body in the form of electricity. Coaches who enjoy camping enjoy his company. -

- Are you coaches? - a woman asked them, with a big smile on her face, sitting on a seat in the row next to them. - You're going to the Hokulani Observatory for the test, right? -

- Exactly! - Dawn confirmed, smiling with her eyes closed.

– I am a Kanto trainer, while my friend is a Sinnoh coordinator. - Ash said.

– Why so far from home? she asked in surprise. - You really are enterprising young people, the new generation is full of surprises. - she added with a proud smile.

The two initially gave a confused look, but then they looked at each other and smiled with their eyes closed.

A few more minutes passed and, finally, the bus arrived at its destination. The two friends were the first to get off.

– Finally here we are! - Dawn exclaimed, throwing her arms to the sky and smiling with her eyes closed. - Let's go now, shall we? - he added, turning to look at Ash, reopening his eyes.

- Sure, do you know which way? -

The girl then began to look around and soon spotted the building.

- Found! It's over there. - he said, smiling victorious.

– Okay, let's go then. he said.

And so, after a knowing look, they began to walk.

They had, practically, reached the door, when...

- Good afternoon! - exclaimed a girl with big red glasses, smiling with her eyes closed.

- Good afternoon! - echoed a boy, with the same expression.

- Were you about to enter? Do we disturb?? - rhetorically asked another shorter boy.

Ash and Dawn instinctively looked at each other in confusion. And who were they? They had appeared, practically, out of nowhere. The two boys to the left of the door and the girl to the right.

– Charjabug! COME BACK HERE!! -

At that moment, however, a herd of Charjabug began advancing towards them. Ash and Dawn were quick to move, one to one side and one to the other, in order to pass the Pokémon which, among other things, proceeded at great speed. However, the other three failed to do the same... as a result, they were blown up into the air.