Happy birthday, Dawn!

It was a day like any other, March 19 to be precise... but for a coach we know it wasn't such a common day. In fact, he was in a shop where, usually, he would never set foot.It was a clothing store and the reason was that he had to look for a present for Dawn's birthday the next day.He was on the high seas, because he didn't know where to hit his head. He continued to observe the most disparate clothes with a perennial question mark printed on his forehead.- Are you looking for a gift for your girlfriend? - asked a woman suddenly appearing in front of him.Ash smiled in embarrassment.- Let's say yes... - he said. - Her name is Dawn and tomorrow is her birthday, but I don't know much about fashion, do you have any advice for me? -The woman thought about it for a moment.- Let's see'. - he said approaching the clothes.

❤❤❤

Ash exited the shop and stood on the right hand side.He checked the purchase bag again with an air of indecision.- I wonder if I made the right choice, Pikachu. - he said doubtfully. - For my birthday, she and the others gave me a special medal personalized by them... I wonder if... -At that moment Dawn came all smiles towards him, so he hid the envelope behind his back abruptly.- Here you are, finally! What were you doing? I was thinking we could start moving towards the next path, what do you think? -- E-here, really... - he didn't know what to invent... - Soon the sun will set, better go immediately to the Pokémon Center and organize ourselves well for tomorrow... -- You are right. he said sadly lowering his demoralized head a little. - First I tried to check the map of this route, but you know that sense of direction is not my forte. -- Dawn, wasn't Piplup with you? -- Huh?! - he looked around. - Where did he go!? PIPLUP! - he added and then ran away.Ash sighed relieved that he hadn't found out.- Pika. -The boy then returned to look at the envelope doubtfully.

❤❤❤

- Brock, tomorrow is Dawn's birthday, did you know that? -Ash was making a video call to Brock from the Pokémon Center.- Sure, I've already sent her a greeting card, it should arrive tomorrow morning. -- I really have no idea what gift to get her... - he said, demoralized, lowering his head a little. - I was thinking of a dress since she likes fashion, but it's nothing special... -- I'm sure Dawn will appreciate the thought. - he said smiling.By now she understood and supported Ash and Dawn's feelings for each other. He was convinced that those two were made for each other.- Yes, but I would like to give her something that really makes her understand how important she is to me. - said the coach. - On my birthday, you gave me the Friendship Medal and I know it was his idea. -- I think you should focus on all the moments you have spent together, both good and bad, just so you can find an original idea for a special gift. -- As always you are right, Brock! - he exclaimed enthusiastically. - I'll do that! Thanks for your advice! -- Please. - he laughed. - Can I give you another one too? Also ask Vera, Misty or Iris for a female opinion, they know Dawn and maybe their point of view can be useful to you. -

❤❤❤

- A present for Dawn's birthday? - Misty asked confused. - I don't know, but you better choose well! You have no idea how much that girl loves you! I don't even know how he does it! - she added angrily.

❤❤❤

- It's true that tomorrow is Dawn's birthday! - Iris exclaimed enthusiastically. - Ash, don't be a baby! - he added, changing his tone and putting his hands on his hips. - You need to think it over and make the right choice! Show that you're mature enough to make a decision on your own once in a while... you're already 16!! -"So you're not much help, Iris. he said, smiling with his eyes closed with a mortified air.

♥♥♥

- Tomorrow is Dawn's birthday? - Vera asked in surprise. - I knew it! I'm going to go buy her a birthday card right away! - she added agitated, running away.Ash smiled strangely.- Well, Brock could stop at the first tip... -He turned to look at the envelope he had placed a few meters away from him.- Focus on the moments we spent together... -So the boy got worried. He thought of many moments actually. Particularly when they helped Shaymin. The Pokémon Gratitude... of course! Gracidea flowers!