Sea village

– These Z Classic Tagliolini are out of this world! - Ash exclaimed, smiling with his eyes closed.He and Dawn were having lunch at the Sea Village's only inn. It wasn't a very big place.– Ash, don't gorge yourself, the noodles don't run away. - said the bewildered friend.– Ash, Dawn, are you here too? -The two looked away in confusion, but were soon smiling. It was Clayton and he was grinning at them from ear to ear.Clayton! they exclaimed simultaneously.- Good morning. - Dawn added."So I take it that you have to take the test on Poni Island. It's the last one, right? -- Exact. - Said the girl nodding her head in the affirmative.It seems like yesterday that we left. commented the other looking at Clayton.Not exactly yesterday, Ash. - said the friend looking at him. - It's been a long time anyway and we've been through everything. -- It's true you're right. he said, looking at her in turn.– You are Ash and Dawn, right? -The two looked away and saw a girl dressed in a rather eccentric way. They had never seen her, so they wondered how she could know them.– Yes, it's us. - Dawn said confused.– Hello, who are you? Ash asked her instead.– I'm Mina, the Captain of the Poni Trial. -- Fantastic! - exclaimed the coach.– Isn't the proof at the Canyon? - asked the coordinator.– Yes, but I live here. - Mina explained. - There aren't many challengers lately, when you want to participate in the test just tell me. -- Where do you live? - asked the girl.– You can't go wrong, leaving the club it is the first house after the pier. said the Captain looking at the window.– Great, see you soon then! - the boy exclaimed, smiling with his eyes closed.– Before playing the test. - Dawn said, looking at her. - Are there any interesting places to visit in this village? It's not very big, but it looks very mysterious. -– There are Exeggutor Island and Poni Beach. - Mina said looking at her. - You need to take a ferry to go to Exeggutor Island, and the beach is just a short walk down the path. -- OK let's go! Ash exclaimed, standing up and smiling. - Hello everyone, see you! - he added running away. Come on, Dawn! - he added still not stopping running.- Until we meet again. - Said the girl, standing up and smiling mortified. - Excuse him... -– Imagine, DawnPi! - Clayton exclaimed laughing.– Let me know then for the test. - Mina said smiling.- Certain. - said the coordinator, smiling with her eyes closed. - See you soon! - he added starting to run away.

♥♥♥

Ash was running enthusiastically and Dawn was having a hard time keeping up. He was several meters away.– Ash! Stop for a moment! - she exclaimed impatiently continuing to run.The coach didn't stop for his call, but after a while he really stopped. A huge question mark appeared on his face and his smile, of course, disappeared.– Ah, you finally stopped! - Dawn exclaimed, stopping by her side.However, she became perplexed when she saw what was in front of them.A Pokéball was floating in the sea. It was still since the water was calm.– A Pokéball? - let slip the coordinator.– Dawn, can you call a Poképass? I'll go get it. - said the coach looking at her.The friend nodded her head, but at that moment a strong wind rose. Instinctively they both turned back in front of them closing their eyes. They had to hold on to their hats so as not to risk them flying off.The wind soon died down however, and when they opened their eyes they noticed that the Pokéball had washed ashore. So Ash bent down to pick it up and when he got up he looked at her.Dawn also looked at her with some perplexity.– But is it an empty Pokéball or is there a Pokémon inside? - she asked.We'll find out right away. - Said his friend, turning from the opposite direction to his. - You go out! - he exclaimed throwing the Pokéball.A Rufflet came off the ball. The boys didn't know it yet, but it was a Pokémon that was often found on Ula'ula Island.What Pokémon is it? - wondered the coordinator taking the Pokédex."Rufflet, the Eaglet Pokémon: Rufflet hasn't yet learned to control his aggressive impulses and gets into fights with just about everyone. Each defeat makes him stronger, but also more reckless."Ash, who had been looking at the Pokédex up to that moment, looked back at the Pokémon in front of him.– A Rufflet, huh? -– I take it then that we have to be careful? From the description it appears to be an aggressive Pokémon. -The coach, however, gave a hint of a smile and went towards him.– Hi Rufflet, my name is Ash. - he said after bending down on his knees.The Pokémon smiled while making its cry, so Dawn gathered courage and approached.– Doesn't look aggressive, maybe the Pokédex is wrong. -– I think it depends on its nature. - said the boy, not ceasing to look at him.- You say? - she let out in surprise.- Anyway. he said, standing up and turning around. - We need to go to the Pokémon Center, maybe Nurse Joy can somehow contact Rufflet's trainer. -– I agree, let's go. she said looking at him.