Pokémon, Z-Crystals, combo moves and strategies so far

Ash's Pokémon:

Pikachu: Pikacium Z, 10,000,000 Volt

Torracat: Pirium Z, Inferno Overdrive

Decidueye: Herbium Z, Blazing Bloom

Oricorio: Electrium Z, Gigavolt Havoc

Dawn's Pokémon:

Piplup

Brionne

Cleffa: Normium Z, Breakneck Blitz

Gorebyss: Idrium Z, Hydro Vortex

Eevee (not exactly his)

Z Crystals: Normium Z, Luctium Z, Herbium Z, Idrium Z, Pirium Z, Pikacium Z, Petrium Z, Electrium Z, Metallium Z

Litten and Popplio, using Litten's Growl and Popplio's Water Gun move: Causes Water Gun to spread out in multiple directions due to the force exerted by the high-pitched sound. The sketches confuse the Pokémon and end up blurring their vision (they use this strategy precisely during the battle against the Totem Pokémon of the Verdant Cavern, from the chapter "Verdant Cavern").

Piplup and Gorebyss, use of Piplup's Whirlpool move and Gorebyss's Hydro Vortex move allowed by the Idrium Z: The Whirlpool advances with immense power until it overwhelms the opponent (strategy introduced by Dawn to face the dominant Pokémon in the test of the Volcano Wela, from the chapter "Fine").

Piplup with his Bubble Beam move: Involves Piplup spinning around and around the room at the same time. So, of course, that the bubbles surround the enemies from all sides (Dawn mentions this technique in the chapter "The Lost Pokéball").

Piplup and Popplio, using the move Bubble Beam: The two Pokémon join hands and simulate a circle using the move (Dawn uses this technique, for the first time, against the dominant Pokémon of Sophocles' test, from the chapter "Hokulani Observatory") .