I excused myself from the table, I couldn't sit there with him and her. I mean that whole thing in his bedroom was all that just for a show, was it to make me think he really hated her, did he even hate her? Or was that a act as well.

I kept walking and didn't stop, I had my heels in my hand as I started walking down the driveway, I was on the grass so my feet didn't get sore when I heard loud footsteps running behind me, how could I think I could get away without him following after me, I had tears in my eyes but I didn't dare blink, I didn't dare waste any more tears on him.

“what the hell is the matter with you” he breathed out as his hand pulled me back to face him, pulling me to a dead stop. His face softening from pissed off to worried in seconds.

“nothing” I shrugged looking away from him.

“don't fucking lie to me” he yelled, great he was angry again.

I pulled my hand from his and stepped back “why your perfect at lying to me, tell me what was going to happen after you fucked her Blake?”

“what?” he frowned confused.

“I found out about the part of your contract that you left out, so tell me when you fucked her was you going to come back to me and screw me that night as well? After you fucked your wife was you going to come home and fuck your pregnant girlfriend or whatever I am to you that night as well?” I screamed loudly at him, the tears fell but I put it down to anger.

He stayed silent, there was nothing to be heard apart from the cries from my mouth, I wanted him so badly but I was getting too hurt with being with him “we're not going to work, I want to believe so badly that we can but I don't want to share you”

“we've already had this fight Lex” he groaned running a hand through his hair.

“I'm sick of it, I'm sick of feeling as your hidden secret, I want people to know we're having a baby together, I want you to do something more about that bitch inside” I threw hands up.

“I am not going to fucking sleep with her” he yelled back at me, throwing his own hands in the air then gripped my face tightly, scaring me for a slight second.

“if you don't sleep with her you'll loose everything your fighting hard to keep” I blinked as his thumbs brushed over my eyes, rubbing my tears away.

“I won't sleep with her” he said more forcefully.

“I don't believe you” I wished I could take them back as soon as I spoke them.

That seemed to have changed everything in a matter of seconds, his hands left my body, a cold feeling coming over me as the breeze hit my bare legs and arms.

“well if you don't believe me then I guess I'll have to show you, don't move, just stay here while I get the car” and before I could answer he turned around and ran, he left me standing there in the freezing cold.

I wondered whether or not he was coming back, whether he was going to leave me here alone and take off or go back to the party.

I seen Brody's car coming down the dark driveway fifteen minutes later, I had my arms wrapped around my body as I walked towards the red Audi, Blake jumped out and raced around my side, he was smiling from ear to ear as he opened the front door for me, helping me in and leaning down to kiss me gently before closing it.

I was confused as hell, he looked like he had just woken up Christmas morning and was super excited to see what Santa had brought.

“Blake” I spoke a little fightened, I mean he was acting like one of those men on the criminal shows right before they killed the girl.

“relax babe” he took my hand and pressed his lips to my hand then dropped it back to my lap, still holding onto me tightly.

So I relaxed, actually I couldn't relax because I was panicking on the inside, I was definitely freaking out big time, I mean we just had a fight, I told him I didn't believe him and now he was acting fine with everything, he was acting as if nothing was the matter.

I didn't know where we was going until he had pulled into the drive of his house, he took a long way home and a way I hadn't ever been before, I went to open the door when Blake stopped me “let me” he smiled and got out of his door, he was around to my door as quick as he got out of his door.

“what are you up too?” I rolled my eyes but he wouldn't have known, he was right behind me with his hands covering my eyes, I couldn't even see where I was walking too.

“nothing” came his sweet and simple reply.

“bullshit” I blinked heaps to try ticking his palms but failed, he was laughing though and even pressed his hands down a little more so I could no longer blink.

“when I move my hands I want you to think before you start yelling, I know this is crazy but it's all I can think about to prove that your the only one I want” he whispered close behind my ear, my body shivered involuntary as his cool breath blew all over my neck and shoulder.

My heart rate started picking up, I actually felt more worried as his hands slowly moved away, I kept my eyes closed, not knowing if I wanted to open them up at all, I didn't know if I wanted to see what he was doing, I could hear his footsteps walking around in front of me then suddenly stopping.

My eyes slowly opened and needed to adjust, the room we were in was the living room, completely pitch black apart from the twinkling of little glowing tea light candles, the whole room was filled with them, I didn't realise until I looked at him.

Blake was down on one knee in front of me, reaching up he took hold of my hands and stared me right in the eyes “Alex, I love you, we both know that you and I are meant for each other, you can yell and scream all you like, fuck I will sit down here and listen to you rant and rave about everything you hate about me, you can hit me, throw things, tell me you don't want to be with me any more, tell me your moving out and you never want to see me again but just know this, I won't let you go, you don't get to leave and if you had asked me you would find out that yes it is in the contract but I have no intention of ever sleeping with her, I couldn't even get hard over anyone else, even if I took a fucking packet of Viagra, I'm trying Alex, I wish you could give me chance to prove it, if you want to leave go, but just know that I will chase you every time, run around the world and I will be right behind you”

“Blake” I whispered feeling my throat closing up as tears threatened to spill out.

“I know I'm not perfect, I know I have a lot too prove and I know you could do better than me, but I love you, I love you so much and our child and I will be there for you both, I wont ever make you doubt that, so Alexandra will you marry me, we can get married now, later or even tonight if you wanted, just don't leave again” he breathed out all that in a fast rush.

It took me a few moments to realise what had just happened, I just stared at the while gold princess cut diamond ring that was surrounded by smaller square diamonds around the edge of the bigger one and two rows of more diamands around the band.

It was the most perfect diamond ring, I had seen it earlier tonight, and then it hit me, he had gone back to get it, that ring was in a photograph in his bedroom on the bookshelf, his grandma was wearing it on her wedding finger.

This was a family ring and he was wanting to give it to me, not even Jenny's ring was this nice, this ring that was being held in Blake's shaking hand was perfect in everyway, My eyes flicking back up to Blake's face and I knew I had my decision made already.

Blake just proposed and now it was my turn to speak.

“No” I whispered as I dropped down level with him, tears falling from his eyes as he looked more heartbroken than I had ever seen.

Chapter 10 is made PRIVATE so you need to do the following to read, "First you follow. 2nd, you delete the book from your library and then re-add it. 3rd, you hit the book's cover or the title and it brings you to the book's description page. 4th, you hit the chapter drop-down menu and select the chapter you want to read. You'll have to repeat steps 3 and 4 for every private chapter. There's no other way around it unfortunately. Hope this helps."