flying to tokyo

I slept in Juliette's house my baggage was already packed and ready. I looked at her beside me she was snoring. I didn't sleep at all last night I mean who wouldn't get excited to go to Tokyo and start a new life? definitely me it's been a rough living here I stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. its still early so I let juliette sleep more she's been by my side for over a decade now anyway. I went to the bathroom and put some make up on just light and I went out of the bathroom to pick out an outfit. i just picked jogging pants and a crop top and a jacket. cmon now it'll be cold in there I walked over to juliette and shakes her. "Julie wake up you have to get ready" I said while I shook her. She finally woke up and got ready. Couple of hours later we're packed and ready to leave. We booked an Uber and for the love of god there was no traffic. We surprisingly went to the airport smoothly now we're just waiting for our plane. Then we saw our plane is now on board we excitedly ran to the line to go on board we gave our tickets to the guy and finally were inside the plane. Luckily we're sitting beside each other. Me and juliette put our small bags on the compartments provided. And we finally sat down I sat beside the window.

"Holy fuck I can't believe it's actually happening now" I said excitedly "I know right! I'll be chatting with our land Lord there to see what and when we are going to met her and ask for the key" Juliette said and I nodded. I looked over to the window and then a tutorial popped out in the small tv in front of me idk what it's called but it just showed how to use the safety stuff. After it was finish they asked us to tighten our seat belt because our flight is ready for take off.
"I'm nervous julie you know I'm afraid of flying" I said nervously "I'll hold your hand alright" She smiled at me and held my hands giving it a squeeze reassuring me that's it's gonna be alright. I close my eyes shut as the plane starts to move until it finally lifted off the ground. "See it wasn't that bad blair" She laughed as I finally opened my eyes. I sighed in relief.