"The news that Gongsun Yang confessed to His Highness...should be true."

Sui Heng narrowed his eyes slightly.

Actually still alive.

This hypocrite has a lot of life, falling from such a high cliff, he didn't fall to his death.

What a mess of ugly people.

"Is the news true?"

Xu Qiaodao: "It's a dark line that I raised personally. The news is also that I directly communicate with him, so there should be no problem. According to him, Emperor Jiang personally sent a medical officer from the palace to Muyun Pass overnight to treat the prince's wounds. The place where Jiang Yun lives is also heavily guarded, and military doctors and attendants come in and out every day. By the way, Muyun Pass guard Yunhuai also sent a large number of confidantes out of the pass to buy several kinds of very valuable medicinal materials for healing bones and injuries. "

"In short, all the signs and details show that Jiang Ronghe is indeed in the customs right now."

That's where it gets interesting.

How did he, a sick and weak man, escape many pursuits and reach Muyun Pass smoothly?

Sui Heng suddenly said: "Tell me, could all this be Jiang Guo's intentional deception?"

Xu Qiao said no.

"If Jiang Yun is really dead, Jiang Guo's actions are just self-deception and drinking poison to quench thirst. How long can it last? What's more, if this kind of disguise can be concealed for a while, can it be concealed for a lifetime? Jiang Rongyu will come out to meet people sooner or later. The other countries are not fools. They will not allow Jiang Guo to use a lie to maintain the alliance of nations. After a long time, even if His Highness does not take action, they will be eager to go to the pass to find out the truth."

"Furthermore, my subordinates have heard that Emperor Jiang favored his eldest son, King Chu. The whole country knows that Jiang Yun's fame spread far and wide, and his prestige among the nations was too high, so it was not easy to handle the matter of abolishing the reserve. Now that Jiang Yun died, it was an excellent time for King Chu to take the throne. Otherwise, Emperor Jiang would not have sent King Chu to Muyunguan the day after Jiang Yun fell off the cliff. If Jiang Yun was really dead, why would Jiang Emperor waste this great opportunity."

"You have some truths in what you said, but this person has always been scheming, so I have to be on guard."

Sui Heng's eyes were dark and deep in thought, like a cunning wolf.

After a while, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Let Chen Qi come to see Gu later. Doesn't he have a personal grievance with that Jiang Rongyu? Gu thinks, he should be more authentic than Gu."

Although Jiang Yun was lying with his eyes closed, his mind was clear.

Listening to the conversation between the two people outside, he knew that Gongsun Yang had returned to Muyun Pass smoothly, and asked Fan Zhou to make specific arrangements according to his request.

Fan Zhou is cautious, handles affairs properly, and has enough adaptability and anti-reconnaissance experience, so he doesn't have to worry about revealing his secrets.

What bothered him the most was the uncertain factor of Chen Qi.

This man's city is too deep, too hidden, Jiang Yun is not sure how many cards he holds in his hand.

But with Fan Zhou's ability, he shouldn't be unable to handle it.

The big stone in his heart fell to the ground, and the drowsiness came again. Jiang Yun really fell asleep. In his drowsiness, it seemed that someone lifted the brocade quilt and wiped his body gently.