Especially Luo Fengjun, son of music, and Chen Qi, son of Wen. If it is said that their beauty is due to the blessing of heaven, and it has an element of luck, then the wonderful music skills and exquisite writing all require real effort.

Comparing the two, it seems that His Royal Highness, the "Master Virtue", is more like adding to the numbers!

"The first place in the music competition, Luo Fengjun, the son of Luo Kingdom!"

With a report, cheers came from outside the water pavilion again.

According to the Six Arts of a Gentleman, there are six types of competitions in the Liucup Banquet. It can be said that there is no suspense for Luo Fengjun to win the first place in the "music category".

It's just that Luo Fengjun is aloof and arrogant, and he is the eldest son of the Luo Kingdom. Usually, these nobles and ministers want to hear him play a song, which is more difficult than reaching the sky, so even if they knew the result earlier, the guests were very excited.

Wei Gongsunyang whispered to Fan Zhou quietly: "I think His Highness plays the song "Indus Yin" better."

On the jade platform, Luo Fengjun dressed in white, stood up proudly holding the piano, and glanced casually around. In addition to his musical skills, his appearance is also very outstanding. To him, people's admiration and pursuit are as common as eating and drinking. He doesn't take it to heart, and he doesn't even bother to look at them. His gaze fell directly on the only water pavilion with a curtain hanging down, and asked with a smile: "I wonder what your highness thinks of Fengjun's song?"

The reviewers of the Liucup Banquet are composed of celebrities from all over the world. Jiang Yun, as the prince of the suzerain country, is also ranked as the fourth son with Luo Fengjun, so he is not among the reviewers. Luo Fengjun's rash question immediately attracted everyone's attention to the water pavilion where Jiang Yun was.

The silk curtain hangs down, and everyone can only see a vague shadow from the outside.

The hot-tempered Gongsun Yang frowned first. His Highness is the prince of the suzerain country, with a noble status. A mere son of a subordinate country dared to offend His Highness in public. It was extremely rude.

The second one who frowned was Jiang Yun.

He had tried his best to avoid getting involved in these boring fights, but he was dragged into them anyway.

This Lord Luofeng is well-known and has a high reputation among the countries in the south of the Yangtze River. As a virtuous prince, he cannot ignore it.

Gongsun Yang was about to scold him, but Jiang Yun raised his hand to stop him.

Jiang Yun put down the scroll, and answered concisely through the curtain: "Luo Shizi's song is so clear to the orphan's eyes and ears, it's like hearing fairy music, and the word "leader" is well-deserved."

Jiang Yun is proficient in music theory. When Luo Fengjun played just now, he naturally listened to the whole "Wutong Yin". From a professional point of view, Luo Fengjun's playing is indeed impeccable, even far better than many ancient music masters in the world.

It is a beautiful thing to get such an evaluation from the crown prince of the suzerain country.

Everyone in the stands immediately praised and flattered Mr. Luo Feng, and some even suggested that this matter be recorded as a beautiful story.

Unexpectedly, Luo Fengjun did not move, but still stared at the silk curtain hanging outside the waterside pavilion, and said: "I have heard that His Highness is also proficient in melody. He is a master of music. When he was eleven years old, he became famous in Jiangdu with the song "Phoenix Seeking the Phoenix". Today is a grand feast. Would Your Highness condescend to compete with Feng Jun?"