"Compliment." She smiles and I smile back. Believe it or not we're getting on.

"I wrote some cue cards for tonight. Just so you know how to answer any questions they may ask." I tell her passing them to her.

She shuffles through them way too quickly for her to actually be able to retain the information written on them.

"Thanks. I usually know how these things go but I'll give it a little read." She looks down at them.

"It's not like your silly little events you go to harmony. This is a big thing. You'll need to read the  cards properly." I say. She's naive if she thinks anything she's been to is bigger than this.

"You do know I've been to many big events right? And they're not silly. And I've had interviews and press on red carpets and other things so I know how these things go and what to do?" She looks at me with a dirty look.

"Well you haven't been to this before." I roll my eyes.

"You're...literally unbelievable." She looks over at me with a surprised face.

"We can't even have one nice moment where we get on. You just ruin it with your bullshit!" She snaps

"My bullshit? I said read the cards so you know what to say. And what did you do in return? Give me a fucking earful about your so called experience with these things." My voice is slightly raised.

"I was reassuring you that I know what I'm doing so you don't have to worry! She glares at me.

"You don't know what you're doing harmony. Not with this." I snap

"Yes I do!" She argues back

"Why the fuck do you have to be so stubborn all the time. Why can't you ever just do what I ask you to fucking do!" I spit

"Why can't you stop trying to control me all the time. I'm not a fucking idiot Jude. I know what I'm doing. You're forgetting I'm also a well know person. I've worked with so many famous people bigger than you! I'm not new to this shit!" She shouts.

I'm about to respond but I see that we've arrived. Couldn't of been worse timing. She looks like she wants to murder me and I probably look the same.

"Can we please just put this conversation behind us and act professional for this?" I ask as the car comes to a stop.

"I'm always professional." She huffs turning to look out of her window while she waits for me to come around and open her door.

I get out, plastering on my biggest smile as I walk over to her door. I open it, she holds her hand out for me and I pull her up and out of the car.

We haven't even shut the door before the press are rushing to us to ask us questions. Security swiftly intervene, walking both of us up the steps and guiding us to the mini red carpet to the side of the building where there entrance is.

I take Harmony's hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. Believe it or not it's the first time we've held hands and it doesn't even feel weird. Sort of feels natural.