Girl

Harry

I'm at a very popular night club in LA, relaxing before the interview in a couple days. The lads and I are on break from tour and have an interview on 'The Late Late show with James Corden'.

"Oh my gosh can you believe what some of these girls are wearing," the girl next to me says to her friend. She has a slight Boston accent. "Shorts really should be longer than your vagina."

I choke on my drink then and look at her. She looks around 19, which has me wondering how she got in here. She is dressed in a little black dress that has a poofy skirt and hits just below mid-thigh, the top has gold sequins all over it. She is wearing tall heels so I would guess she is about 5'5" without. Her light brown hair is done in big loose curls and falls down her back perfectly. She is looking right at me with blue eyes that could stop traffic.

"Hi," I give her my most charming smile. "I'm Harry."

Her eyes get wide as she recognizes me and she sticks out her hand for me to shake.

"Cali," she says in a casual voice.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I ask her.

"A drink would be lovely," she says turning away from her friend who is looking at us with wide eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I say once she's gotten her drink.

"How old am I?" She looks at me with a smirk and mischief in her eyes.

"How did you know I was gonna ask that?" I can feel my eyes get wide. "Do you read minds?"

She giggles and takes a drink. It's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"That's what everyone always asks me." she smiles at me and my heart skips a beat.

"Want to know what everyone always asks me?" I ask leaning in closer to her.

"How are you? How's the tour? Do you miss home? Do you have a girlfriend?" she asks some of the basic questions the lads and I usually get asked.

"You are a wizard," I tease and she gives me a smirk and a fake evil laugh. "So how old are you?"

"How old do you think I am?" she asks with a small smile.

"19," I say looking her up and down slowly. She blushes under my intense gaze and my heart races.

"I'm 22," she says.

"No you're not," I say playfully.

"Yes I am!" she laughs loudly. We spend the whole night talking and laughing, and it's the best night I've had in weeks.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I ask in a low voice, leaning in close to her ear. She looks up at me with innocent eyes and nods. I grab her hand as she grabs her purse and lead her out of the club and to my Range Rover. I can tell I'm going to fall hard for this girl, with blue eyes deep as the ocean. Her laugh makes me want to laugh. She kind of reminds me of Niall. Whoa Styles, that was weird, don't think about that.

Cali

I should have told him, I know I should have but ... it was so fun acting different. He was so different than I expected, I mean I knew quite a bit about him. Niall being my cousin well ... let's not think about that, I heard about the boys all the time but Harry was ... entrancing. He just cares so much, I could tell from the very beginning.

"Where are we going?" I ask after we've been driving for a minute. There were no paparazzi out which was lucky, I didn't feel having rumors spread about us, I'm sure he felt the same way.

"Where do you want to go?" he asks me playfully, glancing from me to the road.

"Let's go swimming," I say excitedly and he laughs.

"My house it is," he takes us to his mansion in Beverly Hills.

"Bloody hell this is huge," I look around, following him through the house.

"Yeah," he says a bit melancholy. "But I like to have parties so ..."

I giggle a bit and follow him outside to the pool.

"Do you have a suit?" he asks me a bit wary and I shake my head.

"I'm not shy," I slips off my shoes and step closer to him so we are about a foot apart. He is quite tall, oh man was I about to fall hard. He gives me a wicked smile and unbuttons his shirt while slipping off his shoes. I watch him, he is so fit, his tattoo's are driving me insane.

"Will you unzip me?" I turn so he can get to my zipper, pulling my hair to the side. He unzips my dress slowly and I step away when he's done. I turn away from him, a bit nervous. I've done stuff like this before but, he's Harry Styles. Cali how dare you think like that! He's just a normal guy like Ni. I slip off my dress right as he jumps into the pool, splashing me with the warm water. I laugh and stand there in my black Victoria's Secret lace bra and matching bottoms, watching him pop up and whip his long curls from his face.

I jump into the pool next to him and make a big splash. We mess around for a few hours, talking and laughing and just playing around in the water like we're 6. He is so much fun and quite playful, always wanting to have a laugh, we get on real well.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" he asks as we are laying on the chairs by the pool. I'm trying my hardest to not check out his perfect body, his wet skin is glistening in the pool lights.

"A fashion photographer," I roll onto my side so I'm facing him. My eyes trail over his body, stopping in places I shouldn't but I can't help it. He is so amazing and incredibly beautiful, it's ridiculous really. My heart races as he turns and catches me burning holes into his body. Why does it keep doing that? I was going to fall hard for this boy, I could feel it already happening, and I hope he will be there to catch me.

.......