...

Puffy looked at the sky. " What do you think ? It's two days already" Puffy said as she looked t other to find out that she was the only one there. " Oh..."

Then she saw the five men teleported back on earth.

" Oh ! Hey there ! Welcome back " Puffy said with a welcome voice. " Hello , principal Puffy " George said.

" You guy must be feel so tired " Puffy said ." Oh and also the class almost started so don't miss your attendance " Puffy smiled.

" Honk ?!'' karl yelled as he looked his  necklace clock . He ran into the school. Puffy giggled.

" Thanks you for reminding us " George said as he walked to school.

Dream followed George.

Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other then they went up to Puffy. " Something wrong?" She asked. They both nodded their head.

After being told everything , the two men walked in .

Puffy smiled at Sapnap and Quackity but then her smile fainted away. She then formed into water as she teleported herself to her office.

She sighed. " What's going on with him " .

Then someone showed up.

" Hannah? What are you doing here ?" Puffy asked. " Oh ! I just want to visit you ! " Hannah said excitedly. Then she swing her arm as all the favor of pie showed up on the table. Puffy looked at all the pie as she turned at Hannah. " What do you mean of this?"

" Well since I pay to visit you so... I decided to make a pie for you " Hannah smiled. " Oh my thank you, Hannah" she smiled. Hannah returned the smile.

Puffy took a one bite of apple pie. " It's delicious" she said. " Thank you ! I work so hard to make this " Hannah giggled.

Puffy thought of something. " Oh Hannah let me ask you a question"

" Sure ! What is it ?"

" About your adopted son , Karl ... Where did you find him ?" Puffy smiled at her.

" Why you need to know about it ?" Hannah asked innocently.

" Well maybe you made him from the wood to get revenge on me or you just.... Kidnapped him " Puffy glared at her friend.

Hannah's expression started change happy and innocently into cold.

" Why would I do that ?" She said.

" And beside getting revenge on you , I wasn't think of that since you are my friend" Hannah said.

" Oh really?" Puffy asked.

Hannah glared at her.

The atmosphere was full of awkward and bad soon the bad turned into worst.

But then they both got distracted by someone nodded on the door.

" What is it , Sam? You can some in " Puffy said as she took another bite of apple pie. " Wow... You are really good at guessing, huh ?" Sam opened the door.

Puffy giggled to herself.

" I mean when some teachers want to ask me or tell me sometime, they would sent me through this device" Puffy summon the communication gems. " Ok then... And also hello to you too , Ms . Hannah '' . " Hello!" She yelled.

" Well mind telling me why are you here ?" Puffy asked.

" Well someone here or should I say there is a new student" Sam said. Then a girl with short , black hair showed up. She seemed to wear glasses even though it didn't fit her.

" Good morning, principal Puffy " the new student said.

Puffy looked at new student as the new student showed some mysteries mood.

...

Karl was focus on the class but then the teacher was stop as he walked out. Karl found it so confusing. Karl decided to ignore it.

Teacher came again as he clapped his hand to get all the attention.

" Well.... Today we have a new student" Teacher announced. Everyone started to whisper. The new student step on the class as the atmosphere started to change.

" Hello everyone, my name is Kate! I hope we can be friends in the future !" She showed her smile.

Her smile made Karl flinched a bit. He suddenly had a headache. He knew that he knew her but where ?

The new student went out sit.

The teacher began to continue the lesson.

...

" Ok ... This is so weird... Can't our Karl just have a normal day like after coming from the moon and now he has to cope with our new student " she said as she used her water magic to spy on two of them.

She turned at Hannah who was forced Sam to eat her pie more.

" True..."

Puffy took a bite a pie.

" I hope he is ok ..."

' but let just focus on this delicious pie ' Puffy thought.

______________________________________

Yo !!! Finally done. I was half asleep but anyway I have to force myself to write it.

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
Or good night to everyone

1345 words