big flirt (2) | playboiocean

Beginne am Anfang

"very slow but calm." jordan placed a kiss on his lips, smiling as he was just happy to see the man.

he placed amiyah back on the floor, frank gently placing his tea on the table before helping jordan out.

"hey mi amor..." he smiled at her, cradling her out the seat as she smiled at her.

jordan smiled, he realized frank is really good with kids. the way he's gentle and patient with amiyah makes him fall even more and more with him.

he's like a perfect person for him.

"i think she did her big one." frank said, looking down at her fussing.

"i can clean her-"

"i got it." he cut the dreadhead off.

"you sure?"

"you been doing alot love, enough hard work for you—relax your body."

jordan's heart skipped a beat. see? his dream man.

"now, let's change you love, how that sounds?" frank smiled, going into the first door that was off from the living room.

he went back to clean and pack the rest of the baby stuff in the fridge, wiping stuff down before laying on the couch.

he sighed, feeling his body reacting to the comfort.

"i got her down to sleep. but i gotta tell you something." frank grinned, slithering his arms around the other when he made it on the couch.

"i hope it's not another shopping spree for me and amiyah."

"no—not even that. something for the both of us." he brushed a dread away from jordan's face.

"what?" jordan raised his eyebrow as he was acting all suspicious.

"we going on vacation."

jordan popped his body up, "you're fucking lying."

frank slid tickets out his back pocket, seeing the boy face light up with joy and surprise.

"frankie..." he pouted, grabbing a ticket to analyze it was officially true.

he kept looking as he couldn't believe it. he didn't know frank was gonna out absolutely all out for him.

"you shouldn't frank.." he whined. frank only saw tears coming out with his lip still poking out.

frank huffed before playfully rolling his eyes—jordan such a crybaby. but he's his crybaby.

"just a mini vacation, 4 days away from the stress and city life. besides, you need it love." he pecked his lips.

"but this is a lot of money frank." he looked up.

"it's okay. don't worry about it." he dismissed, "so what do you say?"

jordan sighed before smiling shyly and kissing the euphoric man.

"so we here at the airport 5 hours early..." he took a break and yawned, "and it's three in the morning."

jordan spoke, sleepily sipping a small coffee that frank bought for the both of them.