Chapter 53- Hospitalised

Heyy guys..
I am back with a new chapter of my book...
Nothing in defence just lazy and my new office.. sometime doesn't have time, sometime just got lazy....
Leaving my bubbling, let's just start with chapter....

Here we go....
..................................................
(Recap)

So they were trying but as soon as Cheng xiao got to know about yibo being in Wang mansion..
she came as soon as possible...

While reaching she went towards yibo's wing to meet him where she saw zhan upstairs...

Seeing him his blood boils... Walk towards him in fury..

Zhan saw her coming towards her.. he didn't saw her after getting to know about pregnancy...

She came stand in front of him..

Xiao:- how dare you zhan... You son of bitch.. stop me from coming to yibo's mansion... Not letting me meet him... You fag what do you think of yourself huh..

Zhan just couldn't said anything but soon angre rush in his veins as he heard her calling him with cheap names..

He slapped her hard...

As she came in senses after some moment.

Xiao:- How dare you.. she shout and try to slap him back but stop when he grab his hand...

..................................................
Both didn't saw someone coming towards them in hurry ....
..................................................

By now she was seeing all red in angre...

With full force she pushed zhan....

Because of which he got unbalanced... And.............

..................................................

She couldn't see in angre anything that someone screem her or zhan name from far...

She pushed zhan with full force...

Zhan lost his balance and fall on floor on his back....

Zhan cried out load as he fall...

And soon lost his consciousness... Feeling someone tapping his cheeks to make him get up....

Last he could able to say:- yib.....

And lost his consciousness..

..................................................
Two hours later......

Yibo was sitting outside the ward in which zhan was kept.. since the last two hours.. doctors was checking him.. worst then that WEN QING is not present here can only give instructions to doctors from their....

.................................................After one more hours doctors came....

Yibo as saw them asked:-
" How is he doctor?"

Soon saw Yubin also came out.. he rushed towards him...

Yibo:- Zhan??

Yubin signed:- "He is ok"...

Jie is very angry at you yibo ge....

She has told you about zhan's condition...

If you had a few minutes late we not only could loose your baby but also zhan...

Can you understand that yibo ge... Zhan is my best friend...
You know I am a very introvert person.. only because of zhan I started to open up with everyone....

Zhan is very important for me as a brother....

Jie want to talk to you she is on video call on laptop..
Go inside...
I'll bring some medicine which required for zhan....

Saying so he left..

Yibo also nodded and went inside ....

.................................................

that's all for now....
Hope you like this chapter.. sorry if feel a bit bored...
hope you will like it...

I know it's very small update I will update soon.....

Guys.. this time I have my issues.. first got eye flu.. then got in accident then now I am in high fever.. complete month having issues....

I will update guys.. don't worry think I won't because I will.. i decided to change a bit of story as I thought in start this story... So be ready for some twist.. which is away from from where we are in story.. but I assure you you will love it... Just have patience with me please....
..................................................

Happy happy happy happy birthday to my dear Yibo...
May god bless you with all happiness and prosperity.. had great, healthy and prosperous year ahead..🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂💖💖💖💖😘

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂💖💖💖💖😘

Bye guys

Bye guys..
Soon I will come with new chapter.....
I know chapter is short and little sad.. but just wait their is alot sweet sad love hurt...

Bye bye 👋💖💖