Chapter 40- talk 2

Hey guys..
I am back with a new chapter of my book...

Here we go...
..................................................
After completing dinner both settled on bed again.. yibo made zhan laid he also laid beside him and take zhan in his arms...

Yibo:- Now one thing is solved...

You tell me what happened in these few days that make you like that...

And i want every single think zhan... I don't get it how you end up so badly emotional hurt that could even cost your life and our baby..

You have Been constantly having issues but didn't think to had a checkup.. what was actually in this stupid brain of yours...

Remembering zhan's health, yibo get angry and scold zhan...

Yibo suddenly heard sobbing sound.and feel his t shirt get wet and looked at zhan .. he saw zhan had started crying silently hiding his face in his chest...

He got panick and took zhan's face towards him and wipe his tears.. and said what happened zhan..?

Are you feeling uncomfortable or hurting somewhere?? Hmm.. tell me

Zhan looked at yibo his eyes turned red and pluff from so much crying...

Yibo hugged zhan tightly and asked zhan tell me what happened.. love

Zhan:- you are bad.. i was all along all this while and you came back start scolding me...

Yibo don't understand this.. he actually said zhan in a very soft voice..how come zhan react like that... he was frightened to look at his condition can't he told him to take care of himself.. what the hell did he said wrong or something that hurt zhan??He signed and rub zhan's back..

Yibo:- zhan!! I got scared seeing you unconscious in front of me and you know when doctor said If we got late i can lost both of you(put a hand on zhan's tummy)..

Please since now even a small discomfort you should no you have to tell me okay!!?

Now don't cry.. i am a worried.. okay!! Calm down..

Zhan nodded and hugged yibo tightly...

When yibo feel zhan had calmed a bit

Yibo asked:- zhan??

Zhan:- Hmm

Yibo:- Now will you tell me what happened to you that you left our home and love with your friends in Tree house.. look don't mind iam not saying you can't but the way you left is kinda you know...

Zhan looked at him and asked how do you know about tree house..

Yibo remember zhan shouldn't know about his friends had told him or next time he won't go to him..

He said:- " Mom told me" she was angry with me..

Zhan:- she should " you left me"

Yibo:- i didn't zhan.. okay i am sorry.. now tell me..
(Yibo know for now zhan still not completely okay or overcome whatever happens, he need a bit pampering which he is doing gladly)