Chapter 6- Rebel end

After they left from hospital to Wang mansion.....

(Wang mansion)

Yibo took out yuan from his car and took him inside mansion... Where everyone is waiting for him and yuan as yibo already messaged his mom to take care of yuan for three days because even how much his son smart he can't care for him in such age and even with wound.... He scared to leave his son but has to....
After reaching inside living room... He made yuan sit on sofa and sit down in front him.. and told him to not run around and after he will back. He will bring a surprise for him... Okay!!

Then he turn towards his mother and said mom take care of yuan and no need to worry i will handle everything as he see some stress on his mom face.... you know soon both issue will solve in a week.... Okay!!?

Lee:- why do you think I am worried about such small matters... It's just what happened today at lunch i didn't like it .. Take care of it or i will....

I will mom but first i have some more work has to complete then i will deal with it.. no worry.... He said with a smile......

She nodded and then he stand for taking his leave...
Just then he about to leave.. yuan asked him what gift he is going to give him..... Yibo told him it's a surprise... Only going to disclose when I am back.... Okay!!!? But then yuan pout.... Yibo shake his head. His son is changing just meeting with that person twice... He smiled and looked towards his dad and nodded then took leave for office to handle his first matter....

..................................................
Yibo's POV

Reaching Wang empire parking lot... I directly went towards private lift as i don't want any delay...

After i went to 52th floor which is my floor where only my and brother office is present.....

But my brother who doesn't show at empire most of the time it's usually silent floor only paper flip sound can be heard or some times if yuan came with me....

For any discussion, only huaxuan, my PA and secretary is allowed where I always have other discussion in meeting room or via video conference as i don't like much crowd near me all the time...
............................
So, when i reach my office huaxuan already waiting for me as two minutes left for the time i told him as at work i am a very punctual man....
...................
....
..
Huaxuan:- i have arranged the meeting.. and also found who had guts to rebel....

I only smirk as he gave me the file of one of our worker who think non will suspect him... Smart game but not with us

I said to huaxuan after this everyone think hundred times before they go against as he and me walked towards meeting room...... As he knew what i am going to do now...

................................................
In meeting room....