Chapter 36- Unconscious

Heyy guys..
I am back with a new chapter of my book

Here we go
..................................................
Zhan was very angry.. not only at yibo but also at himself.. he is not able to understand what is happening to him?

He is not someone who get manipulate by someone easily...

He had a clear consciousness....

He always look at complete situation before judging then how come this time around he is behaving like this....

He even talk badly with mom( carmer Lee )...

Thinking all these.. zhan start mop.. zhan silently start crying.. remember talk with zhehan and yang..
Zhan was feeling more guilty and hurt..

He is not able to understand what is right or what is wrong

What if whatever Cheng xiao had is true.. what If his yibo had found someone to give him child.. what will happen to him then.. will he have leave yibo or yibo is going to act ... Or he was going to leave them..???

What will happen when child will born.. or if he became pregnant..

Will yibo leave him and take his child away or what if he can't able to be pregnant...

Or if he became.. will yibo treat him kindly or gave his child to that woman who was mother of unborn baby of yibo???

But as his friends said what if Cheng xiao lying.. yibo is always being good man.. he always respect and love me.. how could he do that..

If he act but he can't continue act for some months now ...

He is sure yibo also love him but he is getting insecure....

He remembered his talk with friends when he came to tree house.....
..................................................
(Flashback)

When zhan came with yuan that day with a lot in his Mind and heart...

He was exhausted... He was not able to understand what is truth.. (the time yibo and he spend) or (Cheng xiao had said)...

He knew before yibo actually married him for child and yuan but he said he loved him...

Can he really take another woman in life for heir??
Maybe he can he actually married him for heir and his company is important to him.. he can do anything to save it...

But just thinking of yibo with other woman made zhan's blood boiled...
..................................................
Since the time zhan had arrived.. zhehan and yang both had tried everything so zhan told him but didn't get anything..
Zhan was looking very sad and since arrival he seems lost couldn't understand what to do..

They had talk about it with their boyfriends and Mrs. Wang but couldn't find anything that made zhan sad..
..................................................
It's been a week since they live in tree house...