Chapter 50- Demand 🔞 and decision

Hey guys...
I am back with a new chapter.
I am really sorry for not updating.. as my exams have started but now i am free till i got my result hopefully going to pass 🤞
So i will try to update regular now.....
So let's start to know what happened further while stopping my non stop talking 😉.....

Here we go...
..................................................
(Recap)

Yibo :- zhan.. what happened to you... You have been crying since morning.. wipping his tears away.. i don't like to see you in tears...

Zhan looked at him and smile..

Turn towards yibo and set on his lap, both legs either sides of yibo...

Yibo looked at him in confusion and soon shocked as

zhan put his lips on his and start moving slowly showing all the love he feel for yibo and how much he felt yibo's love....

Yibo soon came out from shock and smile in between kiss and return kissed...

As they felt breathing became heavy they broke their kiss...

Zhan eyes were still closed.. both forehead joining....
Taking deap breath....

Zhan said..............

And became completely red.. while yibo smile softly and chuckled.. while nodding ....

.................................................
Zhan:- yibo i want...

Yibo:- yes zhan.. what do you want.. tell me....

Zhan:- i.. i i want you....

Yibo looking at zhan cute yet embrassed full red face and smile softly and chuckled...

Listen yibo's chuckled zhan left yibo and covered his face with blanket and said sleep...

Yibo chuckled and said...

"Zhan! You don't have to get embrassed about it.. it normal between couple didn't i always initiate our needs.. why can't you... You are my better half.. so better have all your rights on me"

" Or some other try to take advantage of your embarrassment

" Or some other try to take advantage of your embarrassment... Don't you know how many people chased me" yibo said with a smirk..

Zhan looked at yibo angrily...