Chapter 26- shopping and party trap

Heyy guys...
I am back with new chapter

Here we go...
.................................................
Next day they both got up nearly 8 am... Which kind of late for yibo but early for zhan😂😂😂...

They get fresh and order breakfast as they didn't find like cooking (men it's their mood🤷)...

*I try to connect with you all.. hope didn't messed up😌*

They had breakfast and yibo leave for Paris branch office...

Zhan video called yuan and talk with him sometimes...

Zhan::- heyy kiddo!!! How's my baby doing ❤️😙

Yuan:: Mamma.. i missed you..

Zhan:: i also missing you baby... But you know right i have to attend this party and you also don't like this kinds of parties right!!?

Yuan nodded and asked mamma where are you and daddwy...

Zhan:: baby i am at home for now and your daddy is gona for his work...

Yuan:: mamma remember to buy me surprise.. i will be waiting for you( in baby voice)( i actually forgot to write that way.. lazy ass to change now)

Zhan:: Off course... I am going to buy something for baby and for everyone.... You behave well okay!!

They talk some more then cut the call...

It's nearly 12pm as yibo said he will be at villa by then and then they can shopping for a bit while other shopping will tomorrow morning as tomorrow night they will flew back...
(As there trip was only for three to four days)

It's already time but yibo didn't came yet.. zhan call him.. after two rings📱 huaxuan pickup...

Told him he stuck in a meeting will be late..

Zhan said him to told yibo he is going then and he cut the call..

Xuan was little shocked he goes inside and told yibo what zhan said ... Yibo only smiled and continue his work Xuan was confused zhan saying about going and here yibo is relaxed...

Xuan::- you are not worry.. your husband is angry with you..

Yibo::- when did he say that??

Xuan::- didn't you heard he said he is going..

Yibo::- Yahh!! I know.. we are going for shopping.. but that i can't he will be as tomorrow night we have to leave...
No worry.. i know zhan...

Xuan looked a little stunned as yibo talked about zhan his confidence in him and love, adoration can clearly saw... Xuan also had a bit difficulty to believe cold prince actually melt by zhan sunshine..

He smiled and both left for meeting.
.....
Other side zhan go with driver to 🎁 presents.... For everyone from his family to yibo's...

 For everyone from his family to yibo's