Chapter 29- Back to Beijing

Heyy guys....
I come back with new chapter
I am really sorry guys for late update... I have been busy also i am not well.... I will try to give regular updates..

Here we go.....
..................................................
They reached beijing....

Where their car already waiting for them...

Zhan still not feeling well so yibo pick him and led to car which was parked back side door of airport

And left for yibo's mansion..
.............
When they arrived they had lunch and yibo made zhan sleep in their bedroom and he went to fresh and then goes to office room for continue his work which Xuan and other secretary had sent him...
...................
A week left like this..

Yibo will take care of zhan and complete his work from home...

After four days zhan became better still yibo treat him like a kid for whole week...
...........
Since next monday he start work from office....
...........
And zhan went to bring yuan back as he felt bored alone at mansion...
...........
Yuan and zhan was playing in yuan's playroom...

After sometime yuan sleep getting tired from playing...

Zhan made yuan sleep in his bed and left for his room...

Zhan laid on bed..
He remembered all that happens in past week.. yibo's caring and loving nature towards him... The way yibo take care of him.. his guilty consciousness...

Zhan know there is something behind yibo's nature.. why he is so caring with family but untouchables for others (cannot be reached to him)...

Zhan was happy he has a place in yibo's life where yibo let him see his true sides...

Zhan wanted to know yibo completely he knew yibo will let him know when he will completely feel to able to free himself in front of him...
And zhan will wait for him....
.....

Zhan remember that night how yibo has tears in his eyes he was feeling helpless that time...