Chapter -10 - zhan decision

Hey guys...
Let's start new chapter...

Here we go...
...............................................
At 6 pm in mall zhan was called saying someone waiting for him...
Knowing driver had arrived...

Zhan goes at boss office and told him about his leave and went towards parking lot...
................................................
After Reached Wang empire

Zhan went towards yibo's office with the help of his PA
......................
Zhan knok the door and when he heard come in from inside....
He push the door and enter...
.......................

He push the door and enter

Yibo:- Hello Mr. Xiao... Please have sit... What would you like to have??? Tea or coffee!!

Zhan:- No!! It's ok

Let it be I'll give myself order i know what you would like

Let it be I'll give myself order i know what you would like.. Called PA told him to give one cup of tea and one black coffee....

Zhan only looking at yibo thinking is he the same person he had read about....
And he saw how change his way of talking and expression when he talk to me and then to his PA....

So Mr. Xiao.. i hope you have your decision... And as i said i will try my best to show my sincerity and loyalty to you as my life partner and yuan's mother/father.....

Zhan was looking at him continuously ....
Try to understand why he is so sure i will say yes!!!

Zhan:- Mr Wang... What do you think of me i am trying to understand this... Why do you so much confidence that i will agree to your demands... Do you think that I am a gold digger or something else that I will agree...

Mr. Xiao. Don't get me wrong it's not that i am 100% sure but some point as i have analysed that you are a good person and you liked yuan... And also you have seen how he is....

I think if you only consider your own thoughts and the answer you had given me yesterday!! You will agreed to it and i also told you i will gave you everything with respect as my partner.... So i think that.. As very small chance when my analysis goes wrong... I have good experience in people after a good experience in my life so i know non can be my partner but you even if you don't want to agree i won't forced you.....