Chapter 5- yuan treatment

Heyy!!
I came again..
I think I am giving regular updates actually I'll get sick because of diwali cleaning... Now iam doing nothing so have alot of time.... Hope story isn't so boring.....
Neglect grammatical mistakes....

Here we go
..................................................

After yibo left the mansion and take yuan to beijing international hospital...

(Hospital)

When yibo took yuan inside the hospital.. there already having ruckus.... He didn't understand
what going on....

After sometime his brother also arrived and told him that nearby a big accident happened... A lot of cars had came line by line and get struck by truck.... That's why so much issue happening here...

Yibo:- then i will go to any other hospital.. you also go and see if anything or anyone need something or is staff is sufficient or not..... Then you can contact nearby hospital for it....

Kaun:- ayaa!! No need to worry... I will handle. I am the president of this hospital...
I handle this kind of matter alot... There are also sufficient staff and for some minor injury or issues...

We have asked the college students of Beijing University of medical science from 2nd to 5th year to came for aid no need to worry.... Okay!!!

You also go to... wait!! Let me check.. then he saw something in his phone and said to go to 3rd floor 5 emergency room... Okay!!!!

By saying he went and yibo go towards lift... When they went away both yuan and Kuan looked at each other and gave thumps up.👍
Kuan was upset a bit that their plan backfire a little in which his cute nephew got hurt and also just saved by yibo from getting slap....
One More time he look towards the way where yibo with yuan went... And then went to check if really any issue is happening to the accident patients.....
........................................

Yibo went towards the where two doctors are present one is treating a patient... Where other is waiting for patient...

Hello!! Sir is everything ok...
You looking ok... What happened... Asked doctor...

No no... Iam ok... My son got hurt while running....and had some scretch on his hands and legs... And then got wrong aid by a idiot so take a look towards his injury and see any infection happen.. said yibo...

Oh!! It's ok sir... It's sometimes happen with kids.
I Will check and aid him right away....

Just then he turned around... Yibo phone start ringing... Then He cut the call.. but again it start ringing again. He take the call to see who is this person called again and again...

When he saw hauxuan is calling... He knew something is important or else he won't call again and again....

He take the call and asked what happened...
Doctor said to take call outside from cabin. He will take care of his son.....