Chapter 14- wedding preparations &yuan zhan's parents meet

Heyy guys....
I am back with a new chapter
Hope you enjoy...

Here we go....
..................................................
After they reached zhan house...

Zhan was the first one goes in side where yibo was getting yuan out from car cause he is still sleeping....
......................
Inside house

Zhan rush inside and meet his parents told them not to react immediately without knowing completely everything we have someone with us to meet you all.....

Then he goes outside and invite yibo and yuan in side... Looking towards them his parents got confused but decided to wait to get introduced later...

They greet each other and settled in living room.....

Mr. Xiao: have you guys enjoyed...

Yibo: yess uncle.. it's nice day..

Mr.xiao said that's good but i think now we are going to become family then you should change addressing way ...

Yibo said yess!! Dad...

Mr xiao:  that we can say great ...

So who is this baby boy...

Zhan : yibo give him to me I'll made him sleep in my room and said his parents that he is his son... And goes towards room...

Everyone got shocked listen to zhan declaration....

Yibo said he is my adopted son actually.....

Zhan's parents register new news and kept silence...

Zhan came back told his parents about yuan only some point which is necessary.....

Mrs. Xiao:: Woww!!! Now i became grandmother.... I am so happy.... I didn't know when you will get marry i will become grand mother.. or yanli out of it. Engaged for a year and half still not plan to marry i am sad before but i am so happy... Great zhan!!!

And zhan blushed at his mother words....
Yanli sulk then smile....
............
They talk some more and Mr. Xiao said
Okay so let's have dinner it's already late....

Mr. Xiao: Zhan wake up yuan for dinner..

Zhan said yess and goes to wake up yuan and take him downstairs for dinner...

After dinner zhan's parents and yanli talk and played with yuan for sometime....

After some time yibo and yuan to there leave yuan didn't want to go but after having promise to meet soon he went with his daddy to yibo's own mansion...
...........................................
Two weeks more went like that they meet sometime or talk on phone related to wedding talk or yuan ....

Yibo had completed most of the work for atleast one or two months by overtime stay at office beside any emergency he is free....
Zhan exams also finished whose results will came after two months.....

Yuan regular call zhan... Two or three went to meet zhan house...

He enjoyed there cause everyone give him special attention....
..................................................
After two weeks

Again xiao family invited in Wang mansion... To discuss further preparations as most of are already done...only there pre wedding shoot location, rings and suits are left or their own shopping for which they decided to send zhan and yibo for there rings and suits and they all will together with yuan.....

Zhan and yibo couldn't say anything they just agreed...
............................... ..................
Tomorrow they decided to go for shopping.....