Chapter 51- Wang mansion??

Heyy guys..
I am back with a new chapter of my book ❤️
I know i said i will update regular but couldn't.... Sorry.
I was preparing for competition exam. Which was 21th and didn't actually get time.....

Sorry sorry... I know i didn't able to give my best.. and your sweet little author is a little lazy .. i sleep after exam ..

Sorry i will try to be regular again...

So, let's start....

Here we go.....
..................................................
( Recap)

Yibo worried for zhan...

He patted zhan to sleep..

After some time he felt zhan sleep.. he move away from their ..

And make a call and instruct them something..

Looked at zhan and sign then again call someone and talk for a while while looking at zhan who was sleeping not knowing what is happening around.....

And came to zhan...

Yibo:- it will be good for you zhan..
I know you will be angry knowing this but i don't have any other choice you won't agree back then so i have to do this for you and our baby.. putting his palm on zhan's tummy... Rub a bit and sleep beside zhan. Taking him in arms........
..................................................
Next morning

Zhan was looking here and there try to understand what his husband is try to do in early morning.....

( Flashback)

In morning when zhan woke up and run towards washroom as he was feeling nauseous....yibo as usual goes behind him....
After helping him. Yibo came back to room..

When zhan came back after getting freshed. saw yibo who was talking with someone and packing a luggage bag.. taking zhan some set of clothes.....
..................................................

Zhan;- What you are doing yibo??

Yibo looked at zhan then the luggage in his hand.. which is all most ready to leave....

Yibo put it aside and goes to zhan and pick him in arms...

Zhan gsap:- what are you trying to do...?

Yibo:- taking you to bed... Let's have breakfast..
Then we'll talk...

Zhan looked at him in suspicious way but either way nodded.....

Both had breakfast in room only then yibo took zhan and made him settle in his lap...
..................................................

Yibo take a dip breathe and said...

"Zhan you know whatever I will do for you is for your own good.. right??"

Zhan looked at him with a frown on his face and nodded...

"I decided something for your and our baby welfare" keeping his hand on zhan's tummy rub softly....

Zhan frown grew more...

Zhan:- say it clearly don't take round and round....

Yibo looked at him and nodded.and sign..and said

" I decided that i will make some construction in this mansion."