Chapter 35- zhan is sick

Heyy guys..
I am back with a new chapter...
Today is double update as a make up for late update 🙂..

Here we go...
.................................................
(Recap)

Cheng :- zhan where is yibo??
(She came inside and asked zhan flooding arms on chest standing in front of zhan.)

Zhan came home early from hospital as he is not feeling well for sometime but talk with anyone as he don't want to disturb anyone.. yibo also very busy to see.. he had a lot of meetings and tours and even small time he had were captured by Cheng...

Zhan:- I didn't know... Why are you here? Yibo was not at home.. Leave!!

As she know yibo not at home she took the opportunity that made last string of hope zhan had destroy.. he felt so hurt that he never felt...
...............
When she left zhan was sitting on sofa tears are coming from his eyes.. just then a servent saw him.. try to talk but zhan didn't said anything run upward towards yuan room and vomit every single food he had and sleep on yuan's bed...
.................................................

Conversation between Cheng xiao and zhan.....

Xiao:- how can you say like that zhan.. well i can understand how you feel after all being yibo's nanny and a bed warmer you are nothing..

Zhan:- Just shut your mouth.. what rubbish are you talking..?? (Shout)glare at her

Xiao:- Calm down zhan!! I had wish to talk with you long

Xiao:- Calm down zhan!! I had wish to talk with you long.. i tell you why I said this okay...

Zhan didn't want but reluctant agreed as she is not leaving and when try to move away she said

" Are you scared i will tell you was right that's why you don't want to know"... So zhan agreed..

Zhan:- say whatever you want to say and leave....
.....

Xiao smile trimph as she got what is want...

Xiao:- zhan!! You know i know Wang's for a long time.. i didn't first believe when i got to know about your marriage so i investigate a bit about it.. you know i asked with servent a bit then i got to know...

Zhan raised his eyebrow and said: what you know...

Xiao smile evilly..

And said

"Umm look zhan don't mind and never said that i told you okay or else everyone take me wrong.. i was just saying as i treat you as friend"...

Zhan had argue to roll eyes and said...

" Clearly say what you want to say"..

Xiao- okay!!

" I heard that your marriage got arranged by mrs.wang as she was your mother's friend.. when she got to about a yuan incident.. she blackmail yibo and we all know how possessive about him and also love him...
So he agreed and married to you....