Chapter 3 - first meeting with kiddo??

Hey... I came again
Hope u are liking my book...
As you know please ignore my grammar mistakes...

Here we go:
..................................................

Baby who are you what's your name.... Will you tell me.. hmm. Said zhan

Yuan:- yuan mumble very slowly enough for zhan to here...

A yuan such a sweet name baby what happen to you who scold you and why. tell me.. i scold them for you. Hmm

A yuan was still sniff and hiccups are still are going on.. but he stop crying loadly...

Zhan took him in his arms and hug him

Zhan took him in his arms and hug him... Saying it's normal to happen to cute kid like you.. so don't cry i will help you to change into new pants okk...

By saying this he said to one of his friend who came with him to purchase a new pants for this cutie...

And then he leave with yaun to washroom to change his pants...

After changing yuan clothes.. zhan came back with a yuan in his arms and scold every one for behaving rude to such small kid and not helping him in change or goes to help counter for him...

One of the staff said that we try but this kid is such a troublesome that he want say anything....

Zhan:- don't lied..  I have already asked him what had happened... He clearly said that non of you helped him when he asked you to take him to toilet.. now you all are make accuses for your bad behaviour....

Staff 1 :- zhan please this is not our work to take care for kids this work are for help staff.. and we are busy.. he made ruckus here... He shouldn't have ran away from his mother non of this happen...

Staff 2 :- right!!! Now that he stop crying why don't you go gave this kid to his mother...

Zhan:- whatever you did remember this and gave answer in front of manager....

By this he take yuan to help desk and told him wait...

But as soon as zhan put yuan down from his arms...

Yuan again start crying and calling him mamma mamma and hug him tightly...

Zhan think that kid was scared because of previous incident..

So zhan took him in his arms and try to smooth him... By saying sweet words in his ear and waiting for his so called mamma .....

After zhan take him to help desk... A announcement of missing kid of yuan announced....

After 10 minutes of announcement, nanny and his body guard came near announcement area to take yuan....

But when nanny try to yaun from zhan.. Yuan start crying loadly and start calling him mamma....

Zhan:- A-yuan your mamma is here. won't you go to your mamma... Don't cry.. now your mamma is came. Right!!!

Yuan:- mamma won't go....
By saying so yuan clinch on zhan neck not wanted to leave him...