Chapter 25- Exhausted day😔

Hey guys ...
I am back with new chapter...

Here we go....
..................................................
Soon this year came to end...As with yibo had to attend a lot of meeting for next year schedule and with that they're most of the business companies start the parties prepration...

Yibo got many invitation from different buisness company, his investors, partners from differ fields...

Yibo not only in a single line of business... He had buisness connections in different buisness world wide his business was expend and in different field his company worked... For each company he had put his most trusted people... Most of the business didn't even know that those companies also belong to yibo.. as he also used differ people as ceo of companies.. like in entertainment, steel, mechanism buisness etc...

Which were handled by him and his subordinates which can be his friends and some cousins and some more trust worthy people...
...............................
He have to go to parties.. in some only he was invited.. in some with family....
.................................
Last two months yibo was very busy....

Zhan and yuan most of the time spend their time parents..

Grand pa was continued argue with yibo about child and some time talk with zhan also...

Zhan had said to him that they will... But kind of embrass to talk like that with grand pa...  Most of the time he was saved by Lee...
..................................
Today zhan also had to go with yibo to Paris for party of entertainment industry of a big director... They were not going but he personally came to invite them.... So they had to go...
.......................
Today after yibo will came home they will go with yibo's personal jet....
........................
Day after tomorrow party was going to take place...

Bag were already place they just have to go...

Zhan was getting yuan ready as he is going to live with his family till they came back.... As yibo parents also busy...

............
Zhan goes to his house

and arrange everything in his own room

and arrange everything in his own room.. this was first time as yuan going to live them....

Yuan was happy cause he loves to stay with zhan's parents but zhan was worried.. as yuan never stay alone without someone he knew.. it's not like his parents doesn't takes good care of yuan but he scared what if yuan miss anyone it's only for four days but still.. but if he able to live with his parents then from it will not going to problem as his in laws were busy also yifei jie need care so yuan want care sonit will be good if can stay here (he also scared as yuan won't able live with anyone as he scared but he is able to mix with his family hopefully he can manage to live with family)

.........
After leaving yuan at home.. zhan went back to mansion...
In an hour yibo will came...
Zhan goes to room to take a nap as he is also tired for sometime as he also had to go parties with yibo and taking care of yuan and also he is start planning and preparing thesis to start as intern..
...............................................
He was sleeping when yibo came home...