chapter 19- reconciliation and shopping

Heyy guys...
I am back with a new chapter
Hope you will enjoy it....

Here we go....
..................................................
Recap...

Zhan took pillow from bed..
Yibo immediately looked at then look down but as zhan understand him said i am not going... Want to have talk if you won't mind... Yibo immediately shake his head in negative say i don't have problems... They both sat facing each other on bed....
And..
..................................................
Zhan: So, you tell me... What are my rights on you and your son.. so i stay in my limits...

Yibo: you know i didn't mean that way... I was frustrated.. and i never share before...When you stop me i got angry... It's important for me to go.. there are things i don't want you to know... I don't share my issues with anyone for long time...

Zhan.. i am not in your life before... Just try to express more i am not saying everything but some thing.. will you i won't able to see you are not well still doing things for everyone... I am not saying accept me as partner i know it's not possible yet.. even for me... make me your that friend that you can share your even a small things of life i know it's difficult.. i am not saying do it now.. but atleast.. try to open up...
You wish i should give you my everything i am not against its your right... I know all this then i accept marriage.. you gave me some time i will accept or adapt soon.. you also try.. i willing to give my self to you or at least i tried  then why not you.. i am not saying like or love me now.. but give me respect atleast which I deserve as your husband.. i know you can't completely open up with me now.. but i really wish you share your problems with me.. if i am not able to help atleast i will be their with you. Stand beside you..

Yibo: zhan!! I

Zhan sign and said it's okay.. i am not mad just think about it..i know it's not easy for you also.. but just think about it.. it's not bad to share your difficulties with someone...  the time we spent you still didn't trust me a bit...
Whatever happened today i forgot.. but in future I really don't know.. i also want to understand you, your feelings, nature and many more.. it's also new for me but i am ready to adapt and will try to understand as much i can and i hope you too... I will give you my understanding and time hope you will also try

Now let's sleep it's already very late.. we have alot of work tomorrow..hmm..
Good night
Zhan thought: had to a lot of patience with him.. he is difficult to deal with then yuan... Hopefully i able been his that friend...
Look towards yibo

Saying so zhan laid down.. yibo also laid looking at zhan but didn't move.. zhan took yibo's arms put around his waist.. yibo immediately clung tightly and put his head on zhan's neck.. in these two day Only yibo start liking to sleep with zhan embracing.. where at before he didn't like anyone on his bed beside yuan most importantly he hate skin touch.. he is have to understand his own problem now.. he decided he will try to give his complete self to zhan he knew it was not easy but as zhan said he will try after sometime zhan hear small snores..  zhan sign and also sleep off..

  zhan sign and also sleep off