Chapter 2 - Xiao zhan

In early morning, apartment of xiao has became ruckus because of their younger son whose is still in his peace ful sleep not minding what's happening around here...
Just then his best friend Zhou Cheng enter in his room with bucket of water with him .....

Zhou Cheng( zhan best friend)

Zhou Cheng:- i am telling you last time are you going to up or not... If not don't blame me after this....

As it's nothing wrong his friend is sleeping like log not minding him.

Cheng took the bucket and pour entire water on his head...

In his shock he awake from bed yelling about flood arrived....

Nothing is happening it's two or three times in regularly to happen that's why his parents didn't bother by him....

Xiao zhan:- what the hell Cheng Cheng why you always have to do like this.. can't you once behave like a gentleman.. always destroy my sleep.....

Cheng:- who are you call Cheng Cheng...

It's you who told me to awake you on 7 am it's already 7: 30 am don't you have to submit your assignment and then your shift is also early then usual at your work place...

Zhan:- what!!!! Why don't you awake me early... Didn't I told you i have important thing to do today...

Cheng:- that's why you are standing.. Now you are getting late....

Yehh!!! By saying that zhan ran to bathroom to fresh and get ready for his daily work

In dining room

Both Mr and Mrs xiao are stress due to continuously getting loose in business...

But when their children came they try to act normally..

Mr. Xiao:- Good morning yanli( zhan's elder sister)....
Is breakfast is ready...

Yanli :- yes dad... Good morning to you

Yanli ( zhan elder sister)

Mrs. Xiao:- good morning dear

Both father and daughter said morning...

Now waiting for his son and his friend

Zhan:- Good morning everyone.. i am getting late iam leaving... By saying so he take a bread 🍞 and leave house without even wait for reply.

Mr. Xiao :- what happen to him..

Cheng coming down stairs said. Nothing uncle he had assignment to submit early and he is getting late...

............,..................................
AT University

Zhan reach on time to submit his assignment where he meet his other friends..

Hey guys.... Zhan said...

Meng Zoey( one of zhan friends)You are just reach

You are just reach. You know you are going to be late by some minutes...said Zoey ( one of his friends) Yahh!!! But i didn't... Let's submit fast i have early work today... Said zhan

After submitting his assignment he and his other two goes for work in a mall where he and his friends work as health assistants....

.................................
At mall

While working for few hours like daily they heard some issue happened in second floor from a kid is crying and something like he got missing and not only hurt himself but by mistake he pee in his pants...
No one try to help him.. actually scold him for him run away from his mother...

When this is listen by zhan he goes to that kid....

Zhan:-. Heyy... Kiddo!!

What happened to you....
Won't you tell me. Hmm...
Say i scold them who dare to hurt my baby... What happened baby...

Tell me who are you....

That's it....
I know it's a bit small
I hope you like it...
If you have please your suggestion
Thanks for giving your time...