Chapter 47- Check up

Heyy guys...
I am back with a new chapter of my book...
Hope you will like it..
Sorry i am taking longer time to update....

Here we go...
..................................................
Two days went like that...

Yibo would go to office but came home on time.. spend time with zhan and yuan ...

Yibo put extra security to all his family houses...( Wang mansion, yibo mansion, haikuan mansion or zhan's family home)

He start yuan home schooling for some while till everything came in his control....

Zhan help yuan with his studies as he didn't go anywhere in this time to days...

Yibo still worried about zhan as sometime he noticed zhan spacing out if he asked him.. zhan try to change subject or said he is fine.... Yibo knows zhan need time to accommodate with everything but still yibo had his fear that zhan don't feel insecure ...

Zhan didn't asked much .... Only his morning sickness and mood swings are having very bad troll on him him....

Today they are going to have  check up on zhan....

Yibo was ready waiting for zhan who is making yuan ready and making him understand to behave like for first time he was going to stay with grandparents

Yibo looking at his son who was nodding for half an hour for same thing his Mamma made him understand... He looked at yibo helplessly to which yibo moved his face away as he already got scold by zhan in morning not wanting more scolding...

Ten minute later.....

Yibo:- zhan we gona be late if we didn't leave now..

Zhan looked at him narrow his eyes and said;- your fault...

"Why didn't you tell early... Me and my son is ready.. if we got late it's cause of you"

He hump and took yuan move towards parking while yibo standing utterly shocked how zhan blame him for getting late... He shook his head and move towards car...