51

Felix's POV

I had eavesdropped on the entire phone call. Hyunjin, with his voice broken from crying and pain. He loved me, too. He loved me loved me loved me loved me. He had shouted it in Siria's face, confessing how much he loved me. I was shocked, just as she was, by those revelations. It was hard to believe at first, but then I realized how evident it was. All he wanted was for me to be happy.

We flew back to Seoul, and she took me to her apartment on the 14th floor of a skyscraper overlooking the Hangang River, with a breathtaking view of the city.

It wasn't huge; it had the essentials, but I didn't dare imagine how much the rent must have cost her.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked, and I shrugged in response. Not good, definitely not good. I kept thinking about the words from the phone call between Siria and Hyunjin, and the more I thought about it, the more convinced I became of my decision: I would go back to him. Maybe after some time, just to teach him a lesson.

Siria found me a job quickly, as a bartender in a nightclub. I accepted it. It wasn't far from the apartment, and I didn't have a choice. The other available jobs were janitor in a school, painter, and a tour guide—none of which suited my personality.

That evening, I showed up at the workplace. It was a kind of bar with strippers to entertain the perverts. As soon as I stepped through the door, a dim atmosphere surrounded me, forcing me to stop and wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

A waiter in his twenties approached me and scrutinized me.

"Hello, you must be Felix, right? I'm Han," he said. He explained all the rules for serving customers and gave me a tour of the place until opening time, when the place filled with people. I immediately got to work, serving drinks I grabbed from the counter, taking orders, and swiftly moving between the tables, anxiety enveloping me.

I was handing a drink to a man in his thirties when someone behind me grabbed my ass and chuckled. I blushed, quickly turning around to identify the customer who was looking at me with malice. I returned to the counter, and Han leaned in toward me and whispered,

"Be careful with that guy and fulfill his orders because he's a VIP customer and a regular. We can't afford to lose him, okay?" Fulfilling the orders of that old pervert? This was going to be really bad for me.

"I'll be right back; I need to use the bathroom," I said.

I hurried into the restroom and wet my wrists, trying to breathe and think: what could I do to avoid him?

"Oh god..." I whispered.

Suddenly, the door opened, and the same man who had grabbed my ass stared at me with a lascivious gaze, approaching me. Fuck.

"Hello," I greeted, attempting to free myself from the room, but he grabbed my wrist, restraining me.

"S-Sir, I apologize, but I have to get back to work, really. It's our peak hour, and-"

He didn't let me finish the sentence as he leaned toward my ear, whispering obscene words.

"Don't worry; I'll pay you for it. I have 700,000 won (about €500)-"

"I really have to get back to work," I tried to free myself, but he tightened his grip on my wrists, freezing my blood.

He pushed me against the wall with his body, and tears filled my eyes. It was happening again, after all this time? I remembered what Han had said: obey his orders. The man stripped off my uniform with his dirty hands, an evil grin on his face. I was left shirtless, tears streaming down my cheeks. He licked my chest, sending shivers through me. I wanted to get him off me, but I couldn't do anything to stop him.

He turned me around, pulled down my pants, and then his own. I started to sob as my cheek pressed against the cold tiles of the bathroom.

"S-Sir, please..." I tried to break free from his grip. At that moment, he slapped my buttock, making me flinch.

"Aah, you're a tough one; I like guys like you," he whispered, then he penetrated me. I jolted and petrified.

He approached my neck and licked my back, causing shivers to run through me. It shouldn't happen again, not again. My mind was confused, my body frozen, and my vision blurred by tears. No...

Suddenly, the bathroom door swung open. The man paused, shouting at whoever was there. I felt so ashamed. I tried to turn my head and focus on the figure near the door.

What the fuck...?