4

Felix's POV

I was walking through the corridors of the school, and following Hyunjin's advice, I was never attacked again. I stopped for a few minutes with the janitors to book a visit to the school psychologist and while waiting I decided to read some of the flyers that were hanging on the bulletin board at the school entrance. All boring stuff and for those who wanted to get help with their homework, after school classes etc... A yellow post-it caught my attention: it said "Party at *** on 14th September at 10pm", wow what a party, it could have been the start of my social life...I decided I would give it a try, maybe it would be fun who knows.

September 14th

I was in front of the structure where the party was being held. It was a huge house painted white, with a well-kept garden surrounding it and a dimly lit swimming pool. I had dressed normally in a black shirt and jeans of the same color. I made my way up the stone walkway that led to the entrance and opened the door. There were people everywhere and I forced myself to take deep breaths to keep from having a panic attack. There was a smell of alcohol and sweat, bodies glued to each other. Hell, who would have fun in such an unhealthy environment? After crawling between several people I managed to reach a table filled with beers, spirits and other drinks. On the other side, a dark-haired boy in a black vest over a white shirt said to me:

-What can I serve this handsome boy?-

-Anything not too strong, thanks--Would you like a shot?-

-Um, okay-The waiter handed me this 'shot' and I drank it in one shot. I turned and looked into the crowd, instantly recognizing a few of my classmates, including Jennifer dancing on a table, dressed in a magenta dress that barely reached her buttocks. She was obviously drunk, surrounded by the crowds shouting her name, waiting for a round with her in the first floor rooms. Her dyed blonde hair swayed to the rhythm of the music, she was the queen of the school, known by all as the "pretty bitch" that everyone wanted to have under the sheets. She at the party she was always the first invited, and at school let alone, she always cut her blue uniform skirt and always made it too short. She acted like a bitch, annoying the males with her curves, always hitting them in the weak points. She was my bully, often in the bathroom she was watching me while they beat me even if she sometimes she punched or kicked me and, she throws them hard, very hard. She probably used her inner strength of hers, like the one from which she pulled out all the courage she had to dance half naked rediscovered by hundreds of hungry gazes.

-Can I have another shot? Thank you- I was thinking too much, alcohol could help me with that. Forgetting about the world for a few moments, like a sort of momentary suicide. It sounded great. The waiter served me more and more, I had lost count when I began to feel a strange sensation, a certain lightness. A boy approached me: he was tall but with a nice build, a white shirt wrapped around his torso and jeans around his slender legs.

-Can I offer you something nice boy? What is your name?-

-I'm Felix, we can drink shots together if you like- He grinned and asked the waiter for the 2 shots. There was something in his eyes that didn't convince me, but I was too clouded by the alcohol. After a few minutes of conversation, I found out that his name was Chul-Moo, and he went to 5C, I didn't seem to have seen him often at school, it shows that he was a mysterious person ...He offered me a dozen more shots before I completely lost my mind. Now yes I was drunk, VERY drunk too, blind drunk.-Hey Felix, let's go upstairs- oh wow, someone who really wanted me. I accepted, maybe he just wanted to play cards or talk without all the hustle and bustle below, he was having a hard time hearing. Besides, how could I miss an opportunity with a guy so...Nice? He didn't seem like a bad person. He took my hand and dragged me up the marble choice, I took a quick look at the clock on the wall: 00:39. Heck, I had to be home by one and it took me at least a half-hour walk.-Chul-Moo, I have to go, I have to go home- I said-Not so fast, I want a ride on the carousel first--No really, I have to go home, I'm late!- His grip on my wrist tightened and he jerked me sharply, he grabbed my other wrist as well and I moaned in pain-Chul-Moo let me go, you're hurting me, really--If I tell you to do something, you follow the orders, understand?- He whispered in my ear, with an evil laugh. So it was true, the whole world hated me, what about me?I got used to it, and I would add another bad experience to my endless list of "Bad experiences"He stood behind me and I pushed towards a waxed white wooden door, a voice that wasn't Chul-Moo's interrupted my thoughts.

- Hey you! What are you doing with my boyfriend?- What? I didn't have a boyfriend

-He told me he was single piece of shit-

-Alcohol has bad effects. Leave him or I'll make you regret being born-

I turned around and felt like I was blessed by heaven. Hyunjin, my savior, my only reason for living, my guardian angel. I ran to him and hugged him. With him I felt safe, it was my home ... I loved it. He hugged me back and said: 

-Now let's go home, don't worry-  Chul-Moo left annoyed, he knew that against Hyunjin he couldn't fight, yes. Hyunjin stood next to me, took my arm gently and carried me down the stairs, making sure that no one dared to touch me, we reached the exit and I took a few steps alone before staggering, I tripped and as I was about to fall his arms grabbed me just in time by the waist, giving me that beautiful feeling in my stomach, butterflies.-Felix, you can't walk alone, get on your shoulders- I blushed but he was so right. When I was drunk, I could barely form a meaningful sentence. He bent down a bit and went up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and resting my head on his back, I could feel his pulse quicken every time I touched him, it was just amazing.-Let's go to my place--Mmh- I felt fires everywhere he touched me and I had goosebumps everywhere. I smelled his Giorgio Armani "Yes" perfume, which gave him a touch of mysteriousness and dark beauty.-Do you know that I feel your heart beating?- I saidHe laughed a little and my cheeks caught fire, his heart soared and I felt light as a feather, smiles, smiles because I felt happy, really happy. I rested my head on his shirt.After five minutes of walking we arrived at his house, totally immersed in the darkness of the woods. Still on his back, he carried me into the house, I was devastated.

-C-Can I sleep with you?- I asked in a whisper

-Sure, I'll give you something to change you?-

-Yes thanks- He took me to his room, there was a double bed with neat sheets and a light duvet, black bedside tables on opposite sides with a candid white lamp above them. It was definitely his style: mysterious and dark. And it was also beautiful ... he He took out of a wardrobe an oversized black sweatshirt and shorts that reached his knees, always black, he handed them to me and said:

-Here, I'm going in there to take a shower, rest well- he went out and closed the door. I changed and his sweatshirt was huge on me, it reached my knees. I slipped under the covers, on the right side, turned off the light on the chandelier and tried to sleep on my back, contemplating the ceiling.Ten minutes later the door opened and I pretended to sleep, Hyunjin's footsteps reached the left cabinet and the doors opened. I closed my eyes to see if it was him, and, I blushed like a tomato. I had the sight of his muscular and smooth back, still sprinkled with a few droplets of water. His hair was damp and slicked back, wearing only a towel tied around his waist. His pale skin looked so smooth, not a blemish, not a scratch or bruise... Wow. He spun around and closed his eyes, turning redder than I already was. Luckily there was only a glimmer of light filtering through the door.

Author corner

Annyeong! <3 I take the opportunity to say hello to all my friends from the whatsapp group "K-pop Stan "," My Babies " and Sofia <3I will update in a few days <3

Ps: in the next chapter there will be something fiery...