Epilogue

Hello Reader,

I decided to write this story to allow me, but especially you who are reading, to be able to fly in a parallel world where you will see things that don't exist, you will learn to fly and lose count of time; reading you can feel good.

Imagination is more real than you think and I hope you will be able to feel the emotions I am feeling now writing my first story; I know it won't be perfect and I hope I can change for the better thanks to your judgment.

I am very excited and announce that this year I will be very busy with school because I want to put all my soul into studying, but in the breaks I promise that I will commit myself to writing this story as much as I will commit myself to school.

My stage name is Lucy, and I welcome you to this new parallel universe, far from the world we live in that can sometimes play tricks on us. I hope I can teach you how to use wings. We all have them, we just have to find them and learn to use them, indeed, I may not be able to teach you to fly but I will give you a taste of what it feels like.

I'm Italian and this is the english version of my story, hope you like it.

I'm not going to waste any more of your time, so I'd say carry on with this story. Here are some important points:

-Don't read if you don't like Hyunlix.

-Only Stray Kids members will be there.

-The story is set in the era of Maxident.

Let's start...

OFFICIAL PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY FOR READING ON MY PROFILE, CONVERSATION AND BIO!