2

Felix's POV

I was in the park behind my house, a quiet and isolated place on the outskirts of the city. Since I was little I had never seen anyone pass by here. It was a swing set in the middle of a clearing of trees, connected to Seoul by a dirt path surrounded by lampposts.

I often came there when I was agitated or nervous, nature helped me calm down, especially that cool breeze that collided against the treetops.And now there I was analyzing thought streams that clouded my mind...He had been torturing me with negative thoughts all summer and in fact I hadn't gotten that far. I was almost choked to death by a boy bullying me from 9th grade, if it wasn't for Hyunjin I really would have died, maybe it would have been better. In short, whoever wants me alive after all the pathologies they diagnosed me with. "Anorexia, self-harm, social anxiety..." by now I had so many that counting them had become almost impossible.

-Hey- a voice spoke behind me, I spun around and saw Hyunjin standing. He had on a beige coat that wrapped around his body and underneath a black sweater with a neck warmer of the same color.

-H-hey...w-what are you doing here?-

-I was taking a walk and you?-

-I was relaxing- I concluded, he walked and sat on the swing next to mine.

-I-I've never seen anyone pass by here, were you fooling me?-

-No, it's just that usually I come here in the morning, not in the evening like now- he turned and looked at me, and smiled the next moment; his eyes darted to my neck and he turned serious again. He stood up and approached my swing, step by step I felt my heart go faster. He crouched in front of me and pulled down the neck warmer I was wearing. He inspected the black marks that had darkened and touched my skin with the back of his hand, a trail of shivers ran down my spine

 -Do you feel any pain?-He asked

-I feel a-a slight discomfort...-

-What did your parents tell you?-

-Oh, um... I didn't tell him-

-Because?-

-They can do worse...- I looked down

His eyes widened and he took my hand, standing up abruptly, his skin was very hot and I blushed suddenly. He started dragging me and was also going fast for my condition.

-Where are we going?-

-At my home-I stopped short 

-Why are we going to your house?--Shut up and walk, I don't bite

-I kept quiet and quiet, while the contact with his skin continued to give me adrenaline rushes throughout my body, we walked for five minutes before stopping in front of a huge villa with black walls and an abundant garden surrounded by a black gate with sharp points. He pulled his hand away from mine and I shivered in the cold air. He pulled a couple of keys from his pocket and opened the gate, motioning me to enter. He did the same action with the front door.

-I-Is this your c-house?-

-Yes sir, wait for me here-

He disappeared down a corridor to the right and in the meantime I looked around. The walls were snow white, with a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling, to the left were two black leather sofas with a glass coffee table between them and a huge television, a few feet in front of me was a rectangular table glass and four white leather seats. Everything was so clean and white that it was almost like being in the house of the Korean president.Hyunjin came out of the corridor with hand creams, disinfectants and gauze. Man, I understood what he wanted to do.