45

Felix's POV

I woke up in the bedroom of the apartment and yawned, rubbing my eyes. I looked around and flashes from the previous night passed before my eyes. Oh... I didn't remember everything, but ever since I met Siria, it was all clear.

Hyunjin had his head resting on my chest, his eyes puffy from last night's tears, and his beautiful and adorable lips. I gently touched them with my fingers, so shiny and full. My heart responded to that stimulus and started beating fast. I bit my lip; I wanted to kiss him. He was so beautiful, with refined and sensual features. I understood why everyone desired him...

With the tip of my index finger, I traced the profile of his nose, reaching his lips and then his neck. Suddenly, Hyunjin opened his eyes and immediately locked his gaze on me, causing me to startle in fright.

I maintained eye contact with him despite feeling pressured and restless. He looked at me as if he wanted to devour me.

Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me, rising on one arm to tower over me. I felt his shallow breath and his lips craving mine. He lay on top of me and deepened the kiss; his weight pressed on my lungs, but the sensation was beautiful. A moan escaped me, which I stifled in my throat, and he tightened his grip around my waist in response.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and helped him take it off. I smiled as I saw his chiseled chest and sculpted abs. He took off my shirt quickly. He studied my torso as if he were observing a work of art and then looked at me, just as flushed as I was.

"Felix, can I...?" he asked with a hint of concern, and with a mischievous smile, I pressed his hands against my bare chest and compelled him to switch positions. I straddled him, feeling his erection pressing against my entrance, and I rubbed against him, biting my lip.

"Felix," he moaned hoarsely as I rotated my hips on his, sending waves of pleasure through me.

I moved slightly and lowered his boxers. I leaned over and took his penis in my hand, wet with his arousal. I moved my hand up and down several times, and he moaned my name, urging me to increase the speed.

I removed my hand and took him into my mouth, licking him with my tongue and savoring his taste. He placed a hand in my hair and set the rhythm for me to continue. He was so long that I could barely take him all, but after a few minutes, I put in more effort and circled my tongue around him while massaging his testicles with my hands.

"Oh yes, good, keep going, you're doing great," he encouraged me with a voice filled with excitement.

I swirled my tongue along his entire length and managed to take him down my throat. I coughed when his uvula touched me, but then I resumed with more enthusiasm.

With a firm grip on my hair, he guided me, and after another good five minutes, I could tell he was on the edge.

"Felix, I'm about to come," he announced, and I licked his erection, took it into my mouth, and he came, his ejaculate filling my palate, which I swallowed completely.

Hyunjin's body shook with orgasmic tremors, and he muttered under his breath while I reveled in the sight of his sculpted body.

"Fuck, you're good," he looked at me with a mischievous smile, and I was overwhelmed with a wave of pride. He got up, picked me up, and tied my legs around his waist.

"Can I fuck you against the wall? I've always wanted to do it," my skin burned, and excitement mixed in my veins.

"Do it," I replied. He made me slam my back against the wall, and a shiver ran through me.

Hyunjin removed my underwear and penetrated me with two fingers, and I moaned into his ear, immersed in that unearthly pleasure. My pelvic muscles clenched around his fingers as he started moving them in and out.

I moaned loudly as he stimulated my G-spot and came around his hand, collapsing against him and shouting his name at the top of my lungs.

After just a few seconds, he penetrated me deeply, and my muscles molded around his erection, so hard and long that I arched trying to breathe.

"Hyunjin," I pleaded.

He started thrusting with more fervor, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. He grunted and panted against my neck as the moans I emitted made him even harder.

"Aah, H-Hyunjin, I-I'm about to come," I swallowed with difficulty, trying to take in some oxygen.

He thrust faster, the destabilizing thrusts, and he slapped one of my buttocks, moving down to suck on my nipple. I moaned and climaxed, arching my back, and he looked at me in ecstasy.

He leaned me onto the bed and turned me over, and in an instant, he entered me, and I screamed as my body jolted.

He began pushing in and out, and the bed creaked, accompanying it with a very suggestive sound.

Hyunjin bent over me and bit my shoulder, whispering obscenities and moans in my ear that only heightened the excitement. I climaxed once again, and he teased my clitoris, bringing me to the peak again within a minute.

"H-Hyunjin..." I moaned with the bit of air I had.

"Oh god," I continued with a string of moans and incoherent words as he thrust into me and left hickeys on my back.

He ran his tongue along my spine, and I arched in response. My muscles ached, but the excitement increased. I climaxed again for what felt like the umpteenth time and screamed.

"Oh yes, I like you," he whispered in my ear.

He fondled me, making his way inside me, even though I groaned and panted his name in supplication.

I climaxed several more times and collapsed on the bed, powerless, with my body being shaken by the insatiable thrusts and repeated orgasms. He was on the edge; I could feel it.

He came inside me, and the semen spilled as he slumped against me, breathless.

And just like the first time, I couldn't feel my ass anymore. But this time, it was worse.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I didn't answer, closed my eyes, and surrendered to a moment of peace.

He sat beside me and placed a hand on my back, rising and falling with his labored breathing.

"...Felix? Did I go too hard?" he asked, concerned, and I nodded, trying to regulate my breathing and heart rate.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," he leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. That's exactly what I needed.

"Oh fuck," he whispered, looking at his phone.

"What?" I muttered, turning my neck to look at him.

"We have to go have breakfast with Siria at the pastry shop." Oh right. Fuck. I couldn't feel my ass anymore. How was I going to make it there?

Crawling or sliding, perhaps?

"Fuck," I muttered.

I tried to get up, and with some difficulty, I stood up, with Hyunjin supporting me by the waist. I took a shower and changed clothes, all in less than half an hour, unlike usual when it took me an hour, and my legs were in excruciating pain.