36

Hyunjin's POV

How good was it to be together with Felix now? I loved him to the moon and even to infinity, he was everything for me finally. It often happened that I went to him for no reason to steal a passionate kiss from him, to remind my subconscious mind that he was now mine, completely mine.

I walked towards him and gently grabbed his hips to force him backwards until he crashed into the fridge. He stifled a moan as I pounced on his mouth, savoring his lips. I adored his lips, his shape and taste was unique, I would never have traded all the money in the world for him. His presence was enough for me to be happy and I was proud of it.

I tasted his mouth with my tongue and he arched under me, submitting easily. I smiled under my mustache and buried my hands on my hips as he tried to press himself against the surface of the fridge.After a few minutes in which I had tortured him with my lips, I changed prey, bending my head and approaching his neck. 

I planted moist kisses on his delicate skin, feeling him gasp next to me. I pressed my body against his, seeking contact and he began to gasp. Was he okay?

He put my hands on his chest, trying to push me away and I frowned.

-H-Hyunjin, s-stop- he whispered in a broken voice.

He had tears in his eyes and one of them fell, sliding down his cheek. I didn't understand the reason for that sudden crisis.

-O-oh gosh, I'm sorry- I said, taking his face in my hands and wiping away my tears. He looked down as he wept silently

-Felix, look at me- I said in a gentle tone, hoping to calm him down. 

He began to gasp as he widened his eyes and stared at one fixed point in the room scared out of his mind. He was reliving a trauma.

-Calm. Take a breath slowly, okay? Do you hear me?- I whispered desperately.

He began to take long breaths and then leaned back against the fridge, sliding down to the floor, exhausted and frail as a winter leaf. I hugged him tightly and then picked him up. He clung to me and put my arms around his neck, tying my legs around my waist like a baby koala. I took him into the bedroom and tucked him in like a mother with her chick.

-Everything OK? Are you better? - I said in time. He nodded. He used to fall asleep after the seizures, fortunately they continued to decrease in frequency, symptoms and severity. I gave her a quick kiss on his lips.

I went back to the kitchen to make myself some herbal tea and go to sleep, imitating Yongbokie's example. I went back to the bedroom, took off my shirt and changed into my pajama bottoms; I slipped into bed and hugged Felix from behind.