Karl walked up to him. Quackity then used his feathers flew at Karl. Karl then disappeared without a trace. Quackity was confused. Then he felt like someone was at the back. He slowly looked at it as he saw Karl. Quackity was about to make a feather flew at him but it was too late . Karl was dodged it. But somehow Karl accidently unpaused Sapnap. " I thought that I am going to die !!' Sapnap yelled.

" Hey ! I have an idea !" Dream yelled. " Tell us !" Quackity and Sapnap yelled. " I kissed George when he was like that so..." Then an idea went through Sapnap and Quackity head.

" What ??? You kiss me !?!?" George yelled . Dream looked at another way. " Hey !!! Look at me and answer me !!" George yelled. Dream hid his face as he tried to hide his big blush on his face.

Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other. Then they ran towards to Karl. Karl used his magic as he reverse them . " What ??" George said. " I - what ? He has two powers ??" George asked. " I don't know actually " Dream answered.

Dream then charged in . Karl used his magic to stop Dream. But George was at the back as he used his magic to make Karl's hand was hold by someone. Karl was stuck. George then blindfold Karl .

Dream looked at them slowly.

Sapnap and Quackity fought with each other as they wanted to kiss Karl first.

" If you guy don't kiss him , I will kiss him " George yelled.

The three men yelled no.

Sapnap and Quackity decided that Sapnap was the first one to kiss Karl and then come to Quackity.

Sapnap leaned next to Karl as their face was next to each other.

Karl only felt the breathe due to blindfold. His lip suddenly felt like someone touched it with a lip. Sapnap let go as he let Quackity turn. Quackity's lip was on Karl's lip. Soon Karl felt... Release. Quackity looked at him. " Ok Quackity... I think you need to stop " Sapnap said as he tried to hide his jealousy. Quackity didn't listen. His tongue touched Karl's tongue.

Suddenly Karl made a noise. George who was next to them was shock and stun. Dream gave them ' what ' look.

Sapnap was about turn into monster and destroy anything.

Quackity let go of them. Karl then fell down . He was still blindfold.

...

Karl saw someone who was really similar to him. It looked like it was him. The man looked at the In-between around. Then they saw the portal. Karl was confused. The man looked at sign but he seemed to ignore the sign.

Karl then took a look of the sign said ' do not enter '

" Wait ! The sign warned you !" Karl yelled. But his voice was useless now. No one heard him talking or yelling.

Karl closed his eyes then he slowly opened to see that the man stood in front of him.

" Please remember yourself. Don't forget who you are please and also don't forget who they are "

" They ? Who ?" Karl was confused at the man talking.

Then suddenly he found himself in another white room. Suddenly a voice came out of no where.

" One question you can go "

Karl flinched at the voice. Karl took a minute to think .

" Bring me back to my real world !' Karl yelled.

" Didn't I say question? Not telling us to do something you wanted" the voice seemed to have anger in it.

" Then... How can I go back ?' Karl asked.

The voice seem to sigh. Then the portal came out of no where. Karl was in position to fight but it turned out to be women 1 and 2.

" You will go back to your world until...." The woman 1 said. " You will be sacrifice your blood " the woman 2 finished the statement.

Then karl looked at his body seemed to disappear. " Wait !!! I know this is only one answer but can I ask you anything. I mean... You are only let us have 1 but can I ask you ??" Karl said. " Sure what is it ?" The woman said. " Can you erase my friends memory that I have that power ??" Karl yelled. The woman 1 smiled as she snapped her finger. " But there will be an effect " she smiled.

Karl was confused.

...

Karl slowly opened his eyes to see that George looked at him.

" Damn ! After fighting with me you are really exhausted, huh ?" George asked.

" What ?" Karl mumbled.

' who is he ?'

______________________________________

Yay finally done with this chapter. I was half sleep and half awake to write this chapter. I don't know how to explain so... Sorry

Hope you like it

Sorry if I have a mistake

Don't forget to eat and drink

Bye
Good morning
Good afternoon
And good night to everyone

1464 words