𝟎𝟑 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻

Start from the beginning

As Kai goes to help him get up, the red ninja acknowledges me and lets out a small yelp. ''Since when are you here?!'' 

''Since the beginning and please continue, this is entertaining.'' I respond, smirking.

He just glances at me before rolling his eyes and going near Zane.

''I think today's lesson will be chores.'' Wu speaks up.

''Chores?'' They all gasp.

''Yippee!'' I sarcastically exclaim, shaking my hands.

The four colored ninjas turn the heads at me, raising their eyebrows before gazing back at Wu as I do the same.

''Ninjas fight, sensei. They do not clean.'' Cole protests.

''In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from, and this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return.'' Sensei retorts, passing next to me before stopping and rotating his body towards us.

''And put your backs into it!'' He finishes, crashing the gong one last time before leaving.

Cole helps Zane get out of the hole as Kai sighs.

''Ah, this place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up.'' He complains.

''Unless we put more than our backs into it, huh?'' Jay smirks, making the rest of us smile.

This will be a piece of cake.

I walk onto the deck and use my Spinjitzu, clearing all the sand, dust, dirt, you name it, off the bounty.

Some time fly by, I walk into the game room as it seems Jay has charged it up.

''You all finished your chores?'' I asks.

''If you look very closely all around, I think we did!'' Kai exclaims.

''Yeah, and now, we are trying to have some guy time, sis.'' My brother comments.

I frown, leaving the room.

''Guy time.'' I mock, slightly frustrated and going into my room.

I look down, making my way halfway into my shared room with Nya.

I let out a small cry as I take my bow next to me and shoot right at the center of the target that Nya placed up a wall for me.

I take a deep breath, placing my bow back down.

My eyes widen as I hear knocks on my door, and a voice follows.

''Moki?'' Nya asks through the door.

''Oh hey, Nya..'' I say, akwardly smiling as I open the door.

''Ah, there you are! I heard you scream, so I just went to check up if you were alright!'' She speaks up with happiness.

''Oh yeah, I'm fine, I just almost tripped.'' I lie, still smiling like an idiot.

''Why don't you join us? We were heading to the others.'' She suggests.

''Okay..'' I respond as she grabs my hand and drags me towards the others.

''What took you so long?'' Kai questions, turning his head at Nya and taking a small glance at me.

''Wow! This place looks amazing. You guys did all this?'' Nya quizzes, looking around before gazing at me and smiles.