16.A New Journey✨

Enjoy The Last chap of this Book and make sure to tell your views on this book.

Wedding Morning

So Today Is The Day When two souls Madly in love with each other Are going to be Officially become one Their friends are already up preparing for everything Its been a Month Since Manik's Proposal And Their Friends are Way too much excited and it did irritate Manik as They didn't let him Have His Angel They were Taking her to shopping Doing Girls night Henz Party bridal shower and who knows what He was Okay But two nights before they told him that he won't be seeing His bride till marriage and He was Shocked would be an understatement he was ballistic but Couldn't change their decision and Cabir said he will sleep with him with his foot tie to his Yeah He did try to escape but he only Was deprived of his sleep but wasn't able to escape but Last night He was succeeded With Little help ofcourse Right Now Everyone is trying to wake Up the couple by banging the door But they are sleeping peacefully not caring about anything.

They tried to call and after so many calls ringing and Banging Nandu finally Wake up and Close her ears Listening so much of sound She pick up the call.

Nan(yells): I am Awake stop All This.

Cab: Finally Sleeping Beauty is awake What About Sleeping Beauta.

And everyone look at him like he is some alien while nandu just shake her head in disbelief.

Nan: What's This Beauta.

Ca: Beauty ka male version.

Nan: You have lost your mind completely I get it.

Abhi: Don't Worry Doll We will submit him in near mental hospital but you get Freshnup and wake your Soon to be hubby I'll Send your Food okay.

Nan: Okay Bye.

Nandu cuts the call Cabir was Giving abhi he is hurt looks which he ignored royally and they all went back to doing preprations.

Nandu Look at Manik who was sleeping Cutely having his mouth open with his head on her chest his arm around her waist She smile and kiss his forehead.

Nan Pov

We are Going To get Married Its The Day When We met 7 years Ago The Day My Life Change For The Best Sometimes I think that If we didn't meet there and If I won't be there When you escape from that Hell and The mere thought Takes my breath away I will Be always greatful to Ayiyappa For sending me there for Helping you to escape for making us Meet Giving Me The Bestest Present Of My Life You are My World My Happiness. The feeling I have experience with You are so overwhelming. We were always meant to be. Manik and Nandini Are Forever Thank you For Making My Life Worth Living.
Pov ends

(And I did this pov Thing for the first time its good or not🧐)

Nandu's phone ping making her come out of her thoughts and she crease his cheek and try to came out of his hold and he groans and make his hold more tight

Nan: Bacha Let Me Go I have to take a shower We are getting late Do you want to get late on your own wedding.

And listening this he wake up and sit on the bed rubbing his eyes Cutely with a pout while Nandi just admire Her cute baby No matter how much He has grown up and Become a Hot Hunk For The World But for her he is always be her cute and naughty Baby Her Baby.

She peck her pout stopping his rubbing he open his eyes with a beautiful smile on his lips making her heart flutter in happiness His smile is Enough To make her the most happiest person in the world.

Ma: Our Wedding You know I am shooooo Much Excited Like Finally Hamaliiiii Shadiiii like In Fairy Tales Prince and princess having their happily ever after