5.Trip✈️

My test is done Interview is still pending and I have Chest Infection So Only This Update for Now All the others after i get well So enjoy The trip❤️❤️

Next Morning.

Nandu wake up and see her Baby is sleeping so peacefully with her nipple in her mouth and his arm around her waist clinging to her She crease his cheeks and kiss his forehead lovingly she run her fingers lightly in his hairs she kept admiring him After Some time he Blink his eyes and See her and a cite smile automatically come on his face He take the nipple out of his mouth.

Ma: Good Morning Sunshine.

Nan: Good Morning My Cutie And Sunshine New Name.

Ma: Yeah You are like a Sunshine For Me.

Nan: You Know Your Sunshine Has. Surprise For You.

And That's it His eyes shine with excitement Nandu Chuckle seeing his expressions.

Nan: Why Are You So Cute Bacha? I will eat you some day.

Manik blush first and then make a haww face.

Ma: No You Can't Eat Me I am A Cute Chotu sa Human Na How Will you eat Me This is very Bad No no Very Bad.

Nan: Hayeee Main Mar jawan Itna Cute Baby how did i get so lucky to have you All mine Bacha.

And she peck his lips and He blush hard
And smile on his lips wasn't leaving at all.

Ma: But What Is the Surprise Tell Me Naa.

He made a cute Puppy Face to melt His Jaan.

Nan: Okay So we are going on a trip. and Now Don't ask me where becoz It Is a surprise

Manik get up and sit and bed and his eyes was shining with happiness and excitement and his million dollar smile playing on his lips made Nandu so happy she don't want anything in this world other then His Smile.

Ma: Sachiii Hum Trip Par Jain gay.

Nan: Muchiii My Baby So Come On Lets Get freshnup And Then we will pack fast fast.

Ma: Okay Come make me ready fast.

Manik drag her to their bathroom while she chuckle on his excitement They very fast did the brush and then they had A very quick Shower Becoz Someone was being to impatient while Nandu just admiring his antics.

After that Nandu Made Pancake for him which made him super happy and then she feeds him and had herself also.amd feeds him his medicine she he had with lots of making bad face but take it after getting chocolate from her.

Ma: I have finished this and That Yucky medie also Now I want my feedy Also.

Nan: My Bacha If You will have your feedy Now Na We will be late and you will Again become sleepy so Lets have your feedy in our jet Okay Baby.

Manik Pouted making Nandu peck his cite pout hard making him Giggle cutely.

Ma: Okay.

And Then They Pack Their stuff Nandu Has taken Leave from her hospital after packing they change there clothes in