10. Deep In Box✨

Nandi was reading some book with Manik in her arms she was running her finger in his hairs making him relax. When she see the time its lunch time she has to wake him up he needs food and medicine.Nandu take her nipple out of his mouth making him groan and make bad face which make Nandu Chuckle

Nan: Baby Wakey Wakey You need to have lunch and your medies.

Ma: Naiii Meko Sona Hai Medies are Yucky I hate Them No medies.

Saying this he tries to take her nipple again but she stoped him and he pout.

Nan: No sleep now Come one Get up And freshnup Have your food and Medies  and then We will Play Xbox Okay.

Manik wake up Listening xbox ha had become a great fan of Playing xbox with her as she also like to play different games He enjoy their game time.

Ma: Sachii Game time.

Nan: Muchi Now Get Up and Freshnup and come in kitchen okay I am making us some tasty food.

Manik kiss her cheek and run to the washroom making her laugh on her cute baby. After that manik come to kitchen and sat on the slab while Nandu was making food He asked her about her day and she told him about her meet and that she handle his parents and they won't disturb him ever which make him super happy.

Nan: So how was the Assignment Submission.

Ma: It was great I answer evey question correctly You know most of the question were The only one you ask me So it was very easy. And the teacher was impressed with my answers.

Nan: Wow My Baby Is the best See I told You Na That You can Handle Anything and You are Awesome Mu Cutie. i am proud of you.

Ma: Sachi Main You are proud of me.

Nan: Muchii Main.

The food was ready manik help her dish out the food and they set the table And settled down Nandu feeds Manik his food while He was playing with her t-shirt and hairs and she had herself also.

Nan: Now Its Time for some medies.

Ma: Ewww Noooo

Nan: Bacha Its Important For you becoz of these only Now you are recovering so fast. I don't Compromise on your health. Come-on Have your medies.

Manik pout and make the best puppy face to melt her.

Nan: This is not working when it's about your Medies Come-on.

Manik made a bad face and have his medies making eww and yucky faces.

After the medicine Nandu Set the xbox and game and sit on the bed with Manik. They play alot and Most of the times Manik wins as Nandu didn't wanted to make him sad but also make him understand the importance of losing also and she gave him tough competition and in some she just wins.

After lots of games It was Now dinner time Nandu still hasn't asked him about the fight She wants him to settle a little then she will ask him about that. They did lots of masti she feds him dinner and his medies which he had with lots of eww and yucky faces.

For Now They are laying in their bed like usual Manik having his feedy Nandu creasing his back and ruffling his hairs.

Nan: So you want to talk.

Manik look at her in confusion Nandu raised her eyebrows and he got to know what she is talking about.he leave her nipple and place his head on her chest.

Ma: I don't Know What happened To me I was Going to call you about me work being finished when i see there was a crowd of people i went there and see in the middle there was 5 guys who were teasing a girl they were touching her pulling her hairs taking her books and glasses she was pleading them to leave her but they were just laughing and the crowd was just watching I have experience it before also There is one time me mumma and dada was on long frive when dadda see some boys teasing a gurl like that you know he also got so angry and beat them all he was old still he beat the hel out of them and he helped the girl reach her house and told me to respect girl always and protect them and don't leave those boys who did this to a girl and then I felt so much anger In my veins Like it will pop out i just wanted to kill all of them so i just went and without seeing I was just beating them I would have killed them if the guard wouldn't have came to free them I didn't understand I haven't feel like this ever It all was very new and intense for me handle. But You were there na So Its settle a little but still i got really afraid of myself.