7.Friend's Visit

Do comments and tell me hows this specially inline comments I like to read☺️❤️

Enjoy Reading

After A week

Its been three Week since MaNan Disneyland Visit They Came back Today Was the result of Manik's Entry Test For Business Management and He passed it not only passed He top in the exam and This Make Nandu Super Proud and happy She Was on Cloud Nine.Rugjt Now They Are In Kitchen Nandu Preparing Manik's Favourite Like Aloo Prataha Pancakes Biryani while Manik is sitting on the slab munching apple and talking to her.

Ma: Mumma You know I feel So Lucky That I have you In my Life Now I don't even know how could i Spent my life without you.I just Can't Live Without you for a sec Never Ever Leave Me I will die without you.

Manik eyes were Glassy Nandu Left all her work And come towards him and take him for a hug She hide his face in her neck he also wrap his arms around her waist and snuggle more in her neck trying to hide from everyone in the world he was at peace Nandu Crease his back and Hairs loving calming him down.

Nan: Shh Shhh My Bacha Relax I am not leaving you ever We will Be together no one can take you away from me I won't allow anyone to harm my baby you are my life Bacha There is nothing important for me than you You don't worry I am here with you Hamesha.

Manik take his face out and look at her with his innocent eyes Nandu wipe his eyes.

Ma: Pakka You will be with Me Hamesha.

Nan: Yes Hamesha.

Manik smile getting the assurance Nandu also smile seeing his beautiful smile and then she kiss his both cheeks hard Making him blush and smile more.

Nan: I love You So Much Baby You Are My Life Jaana.

Ma: I love You To Mumma and You are My Everything I am nothing Without you.

Nandu couldn't control herself listening his pure Confession.she just place her lips on his and Starts sucking Manik was too stunned to respond first but soon he relax but he don't know what to do so he didn't do anything and enjoys the intensity of love she was showing him he let her do everything she wants While nandu was kissing his lips with all her love her hands were in his hairs fingers Running in his hairs.Nandu Was Sucking his lips passionately she enter her tongue in his mouth and taste each and ever corner of his mouth.After Good 15 mins Nandu Broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen Both of them were panting Hard Resting their forehead with each other.

Nan: Baby You Didn't Feel Uncomfortable Na You are Okay With what i did Just tell me if you are even a little bit of uncomfortable.

Ma: No I am not uncomfortable But..

Nan: But What Baby Feel free to say anything And You know that I will never ever going to judge you.

Ma: Umm I didn't know how to do it I also want to do it.

Saying This manik bend his head down and starts Blushing.Nandu Smile on his request Nandu Make him Look at her.And then Peck his lips.

Nan: Its okay Bacha If you don't know how to do You just have to follow me do what I am doing okay and Never Bend your head down I don't like you head down in any situation always held your head high Okay.

Ma: Okay.

Manik noded excitedly Nandu Chuckle seeing his excitement for the kiss.Mandu Place her lips on his lips and starts sucking his upper lip while Manik copy her actions and suck her lower lip and keep kissing For more 20 mins they broke the kiss and breath heavily resting their Forehead with each other there was a beautiful smile on both of their lips. Nandu gets normal and then kiss his cheeks.