9.Meet The Devil😈

Nandu wake Up to see her cute baby sleeping so cutely having her nipple in his mouth She Loves This morning view she never thought that she can even be like this that she can Do anything to just have this moment her whole Life. She didn't get to know when and How He just became her life. She see the time it was 9 am she pickup her phone when she gets a call from someone and arrange something you will get to know later after her call she ruffle his hairs.

Nan: Baby Wakey wakey Its 9 you have work to do.

Manik groans and Move and starts sucking hus milk and relax Nandu chuckle seeing hus antics she carefully take her nipple out his mouth making him pout and groan loud. She laugh seeing hus reaction and then kiss his forehead.

Nan: Wakeup Bacha Even I have some imp work to do And You have to go and submit you assignments.

Manik wakeup and sat on the bed pouting rubbing his eyes Nandu hold his hands and then gently crease his eyes and then ask him to open.

Ma: But I want to sleeppp na.

Nan: I know Baby But I can't do anything if you won't submit your assignment you will lose your marks So get up fast and let make My baby ready for his first visit to his University.

Manik stiff but nandu rub his arm and put other hand on hus face and crease with her thumb

Nan: Relax Baby it's nothing You can do it Okay I believe in you and Some or other day you have to face the world Face it with the don't mess with me attitude Show Them That they can't walk in on you and get away Show Them you don't give a fuck becoz this world is so cruel if you don't show them that you are stronger then them they will crush you.You know Only people who loves you deserve to know the real you deserve to know who you really are Other people Only deserve to see that you can do anything with them if they mess with you and they have to stay far away from you.

Manik look at her innocently.She goes all aww on him and then peck her lips making him smile.

Ma: But Its Bad To treat People like they are nothing Infront of me I will be doing the same thing like they did.

Nandu smile and kiss his forehead and hold hus hands in her and kiss them.

Nan: Bacha You are nothing like them and you can never be about treating people you don't know the world its very cruel their are people who finds fun to make fun of people they take thier frustration anger on innocent people i am not asking you to treat everyone like that You will know who is genuine and who is not but with a little time be kind with those who are nice and sweet but be the devil to the ones who try to hurt you. There are not only bad people there are lots of good people out there nice and kindhearted people but where you are going It's hard to find them there That's No 1 University that place is loaded with rich spoilt kids who enjoy ragging that's why I didn't send you there physically becoz I know you weren't ready But now even if you have to go don't let them mess with you. Be Mine Baby But Be The devil to the world. It's only for your best Bacha.I am always there to hold you.

Manik smile she is worried for him she knows the world and the place is not good for him but still she is sending him becoz he has to face the world one or other day so why not now.

Ma: Okay I am Ready becoz I trust You and I can Face anything if you say So.I love You so mUch Mumma.

Nan: And I love You so much Baby.and Now its late Come on fast hurry up

And Manik ran to the washroom followed by Nandu They took a shower together and get dressed.

Then they go to kitchen Manik sit on slab while she cook food for them she gave him apple to much on till then she Ask him questions about his assignment and topics he learn and he answered them correctly that's their routine whenever he learn new topics she ask him questions and also give him some advices also.