13.Just Us💞

Next Morning
Nandu Wake up to see her baby sleeping peacefully Holding her she crease his face and kiss his forehead and his eyes.

Nan: You are My everything Bacha I can't Live a sec without You. My Jaana.

And she kiss his forehead and take her nipple out as its time for breakfast. As soon as she take her nipple out He scrunch nandu smile seeing this and kiss his lips and Instantly a beautiful smile come on his lips making her smile bright.

Nandu push back hus hairs from hus forehead and Look at him smiling but then she remembers that she have to wake him up.

Nan: Aru Baby Wake Up Breaky Time You have to eat food na Then I have a surprise for you.

And it hit on right target as his Eyes Wide Open and sit on the bed excitedly making Nandu laugh at hus excitement.

Ma: What Is the surprise? tell me na

Nan: bacha You know na The meaning Of Surprise.

Ma(matter of fact tone): Obviously But.

Nan: No Buts Its A surprise I'll Tell you after your breakfast Okay.

Ma: Okay fine.

Nan: Don't Be Grumpy Now Let me go and Grab our Clothes from my Room Then we wil Have A shower you are stinking Baby.

Nandu tease him with a bad face while manik mouth was open and he put his hand on his mouth.

Ma: Haww Vely Bad Manik Malhotra Don't Stink He smell like a flower.

Nan: Rotten One.

Manik glare at her while she Control her smile seeing him being so cute.

Ma: No A Fresh Flower Which Has A beautiful odour.

Nan: But How can you see the smell to see that its beautiful And secondly I am serious Baby You Are no where near to A flower fragrance.

Ma: I understand That You Have Some problem in your nose don't worry I'll Talk with Niky Bro he will make it okay Don't take tension I am with you.

Manik said while Giving Nandu an sympathy hug and pats her head.while nandu glare at him and he gives her sheepish smile and both Laugh out loud.

Nandu squeeze Manik's face with her both hands.

Nan: My Cute Little Baby.

And She kiss his cheeks and get up and was about go when manik hold her hand and stop her and kneel on the bed and kiss her cheeks and she went smiling.

Nandu come with Their clothes Manik was not in the room so she went to his washroom and see him brushing she smile and Starts brushing and then they had a bath While Manik Decide to Play water fight with Nandu and he had lots of fun teasing her As they Come their breakfast was already as Nikhil send for them seeing nandu going to her room.

Nandu checks her Phone to see Nikhil's msg to have your food properly.

Nandu feeds Manik While he was Trying his best to know the surprise But Failed. After finsihing their breakfast Nandu msg Nikhil something and Offer manik her hand who hold it with a breathtaking smile and They both left In  Nandu's car and reach home.

Ma: Tell me now You said after breakfast.

Nan: A little Bit Patience Bacha.

And they went inside Nandu ask Manik he can play or watch something so manik watch Football On the tv while Nandu Pack their bag and she come and sit beside manik who lays his head on her shoulder and side hug her nandu also wrap her arm around him after few mins tye door bell ring and she went and receive the thing and come back to manik who was looking at her curiously.